Ferrari 1:18 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 1:18

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Angel Bello, Esq., Apr 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Angel Bello, Esq.

Dec 10, 2003
    I own a growing collection of 1:18 models.

As I just bought a new office, I had the once in a lifetime chance of of designing, obviously, around cars.

On a recent visit to Maranello, I took some ideas as to how to properly display my cars, and finally took them all out of their boxes, basements and closets as we all probably do at one time or another.

I had a rather large table constructed, that doubles as a Conference Room table/permanent display case, where only my Ferrari's go.

Now is my time to expand my collection, and need referrals as to seriuos merchants for 1:18 Ferrari models, both old and new, street and track.

Of particular interest to me is a 1:18 scale of a 1984 (or similiar) Mondial Coupe, of which, along a 456GT, I own one in real life.

Thanks to all in advance.

2. vince308

vince308 Formula 3

May 23, 2003
    belgium
    Full Name:
    vincent
    First of all, show us some pictures from the office, please.

Second thing : the mondial doesn't exsist in 1/18.....

Some threads have already been talking about it in the past.

greetings, vincent

3. Angel Bello, Esq.

Dec 10, 2003
    I am in the rocess of posting pictures, but there is so much glass that I have not been able to obtain really sharp details that make the models justice.

I promise them soon.

4. cavallinomodels

cavallinomodels Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2004
    USA
    Most of the models on our website are in stock, can be custom made or special ordered.

www.cavallinomodels.com