Ferrari 250 Europa s/n 0393GT at Amelia Island 2023 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 250 Europa s/n 0393GT at Amelia Island 2023

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by FF4X4, Mar 12, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FF4X4

FF4X4 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 8, 2016
    I typically lean towards simpler/more clean designs. However, I am totally in love with this 250. It was my favorite pick of the day - and there was a lot to pick from. I have it in in one of my books but it never stood out to me until seeing it live. Pictures do not do this one justice. Wow!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Aardy, 330BRC, redfred84 and 5 others like this.
  2. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    See also "Cavallino" magazine, issue #64 of August 1991.
    Fortunately 0393 GT has since been professionally restored to the highest level.

Marcel Massini

ivo73, readplays and FF4X4 like this.
  3. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Aardy, 330BRC, ivo73 and 2 others like this.
  4. FF4X4

FF4X4 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 8, 2016
    Restored to the highest level for sure. Note wheel detail pic as an example. And. The overall design is breathtaking (to me)!

Thank you for this picture. I never thought that i would like fins on a Ferrari but when you look at the roofline and hips it just works. Love it.