Ferrari 250 GTO 1/8 Centauria | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 250 GTO 1/8 Centauria

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by etienne, Jan 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I have done several of those kits over the past 5 years and then are all pretty good... the james Bond Aston is terrible = fitment was horrible. the Deaugostini Mp44 and the 312 T4 were great, and they are pretty detailed. I have the Ford GT and Countach as well... they were So so ... fitment issues abound. However I'd love to have the GTO... I hope it get offered here soon. I'm currently collecting the Agora 917 model parts.

gt4me likes this.
  2. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I had a guy in Italy offer me the entire kit - all packs, for ....e 2500.00.... plus shipping. sadly I said no. I offered him the entire amount of the subscription + e 300.00 but he came back with e2100.00 and shipping... still not a doable deal.

3. David C

David C Karting

Jul 29, 2014
    The series is not complete yet, how can he offer you an entire kit? The highest issues I've seen on the forum is issue #91.

4. etienne

etienne F1 Veteran

Jan 21, 2006
    Ferrari World...
    Probably his Italian friend will sell him all the booklets when the collection is finished.
    Here's the tutorial # 94

Rosey and gt4me like this.
  5. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I dont know- I assumed it has been completed in Italy?

in any event - its a no go for me. I'm sure its a nice model, but not for $3K.

6. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Anyone have one of these for sale? ...

crinoid likes this.
  7. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Check on ebay Italy. They may offer it later as a factory built someday. Who knows, but not cheap.

8. Reddesire348

Reddesire348 Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2017
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Andrew Gaal
    G'Day Guys

I have a complete set for the Centauria 1/8 GTO however I had kept the parts and the books separately and have recently lost all the books in a fire. Now I am looking for an electronic copy of the books or a set that perhaps someone wants to get rid of now that they have completed the build of their own car.
    Would anyone have an idea of how/where I could get a new set of build instructions and/or parts list.

I know there are build video's available however although they are a nice reference, they are simply not practical to follow when you are building the model.

Best Regs from Oz