For Sale - Ferrari 308 Junior - from Harrods in 1980's | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scott.tb25

scott.tb25 Rookie

Jul 31, 2022
    Essex, england
    Full Name:
    Scott bennett
    #1 scott.tb25, Aug 2, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    Up for sale is a fully restored Ferrari 308 Junior. It's been recently restored to a very high standard and includes new paintwork, new electrics and new interior.

Price is £14,000. I'm quietly confident that it's the most complete, more orginial, best restored example in existence.

The engine is an original NOS Briggs & Stratton 3hp - exactly the unit that the car would have been sold with back in the 1980's. With 1 forward and 1 reverse gear, the engine pulls, starts and runs just as it should.

This is a very rare opportunity to purchase an original piece of Harrods history, made by childrens car manufacturer 'Agostini' - it's thought only 200 examples of these cars were made back in the 1980's - many sold through Harrods and Hamleys. Were you lucky enough to see one of these back in the 1980's??

These examples dont come up for sale very often, and when they do, they aren't in 'as new' condition as this!

- Working electrical rear and front lights
    - Working Horn
    - Engine key cut off switch
    - Newly painted fibreglass body
    - Complete chassis restoration

Grab a piece of Junior, scaled Ferrari history before someone else does!
    It's a real headturner and gets smiled and photos wherever it goes!!

Uses of this Ferrari 308 Junior include:

- Taking to car shows (the interest that people have in this is crazy!)
    - Parked alongside your real Ferrari 308 (it would look great in a garage next to its big brother!!)
    - Showcased in Ferrari dealerships or museums
    - Enjoyed by kids (and small adults) on non public roadways and open fields!

Contact me if you'd like to know more!
    Located in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, UK, the car is ready to be enjoyed by its next owner (or their children!)

+44 (0) 7740 300398
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    All ads, no matter how big or small (pun intended) require a price. Great looking car!!

scott.tb25 and Jeremy like this.
  3. scott.tb25

scott.tb25 Rookie

Jul 31, 2022
    Essex, england
    Full Name:
    Scott bennett
    Yes, you're right! I've updated the listing! thanks!

mkraft3003 likes this.
  4. Tegethoff

Tegethoff Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2014
    Los Feliz
    Full Name:
    Adam
  5. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    I love this!! If a TR I would be all over it. GLWS!!

6. nismodrifter

nismodrifter Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    Oh thats amazing. Love the lift setup with the 911 underneath :)

7. Fynmere

Fynmere Rookie

Nov 10, 2020
    Full Name:
    Peter M
    I went down the rabbit hole of looking up these children's cars and low in behold they made many different ones. From a Maserati Birdcage Tipo 61Junior (which looks spectacular), Ferrari Mondial 8 Convertible to apparently a Countach too. This website is from a collector in Holland of the kiddie cars and it shows a variety of them. https://www.autojunior.eu/

8. ItalianOne

ItalianOne Formula Junior

May 21, 2008
    Mich
    Full Name:
    Kevin R
    Good luck with the sale. It would cost a ton to ship to the US I would think. I have been following these for a long time. Looking for anF40, old Testarossa or Lambo. The last Lambo I saw sold for 14K US.

9. scott.tb25

scott.tb25 Rookie

Jul 31, 2022
    Essex, england
    Full Name:
    Scott bennett
    I have a lambo also, that will be for sale in early 2023.. but I'll be wanting much more than 14K USD I'm afraid.. the market has gone mental for these junior cars recently.

10. scott.tb25

scott.tb25 Rookie

Jul 31, 2022
    Essex, england
    Full Name:
    Scott bennett
    Yes, I have a Countach also - it's no. 14 of 20 ever built! It'll be for sale in early 2023. Check out my instagram account for pics! @scott_tb25

thanks

11. scott.tb25

scott.tb25 Rookie

Jul 31, 2022
    Essex, england
    Full Name:
    Scott bennett
    Haha, thanks! check out my instagram @scott_tb25 for more pics!

12. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Hmm how much?