For Sale - Ferrari 328 tool kit | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 328 tool kit

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by fastjon, Aug 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fastjon

fastjon Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2006
    California
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Authentic tool kit and jack set with rare owners manual reprint due to factory overload, and dealer guid. From ZFFX ... 74875

tool kits sell on eBay for $1000 and the jack set too, another $1000 and owners manuals $300.

call me for best deal: 415-five90-0six50

PS. If you Own 74875 definitely call me anyways.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

It always amazes me that these become separated from the car. I have all of the originals for mine down to the key.

3. fastjon

fastjon Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2006
    California
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Thats why it’s rare to see out, but anyone that wrenches their own would love an extra set

4. fastjon

fastjon Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2006
    California
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Should be noted, that it is missing one belt and the pliers according to the 328 forum.

as such, instead of $1000 each or a discount for buying them both, or beating around the bush. $1750 for everything you see there.

5. fastjon

fastjon Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2006
    California
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Price drop to $1500

6. fastjon

fastjon Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2006
    California
    Full Name: