For Sale - Ferrari 355 OEM Wheels With like new Tires. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 355 OEM Wheels With like new Tires.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Eric Curran, Jul 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Very interesting but of Ferrari history.
    Anyone with a cataloge link from that era? I’m curious if anything was offered for the V12 era cars or if it was just 355/360s. (Even maybe 430?)

2. carbonsmith

carbonsmith Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2016
    For those of you that are liking these wheels, I see these pop up fairly often over the last few years. Sets usually trade for 1000-1500.

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Do you happen to know if they had any other designs or made wheels for any other model(s)?

4. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    They look like my Abarth 500 wheels, which also look like Pista wheels. Abarth pulls it off best :).

Auraraptor likes this.
  5. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    A friend of mine has a set, new and still in the original boxes that he might want to sell. If anyone is interested, pm me and I’ll pass on your details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Ferrarista98

Ferrarista98 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jason L
    Curious about these wheels. Not much info on them. Does anyone have wheel weights front and rear?

7. wiley355

wiley355 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 10, 2010
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Wiley
    When I had my 355 Ferrari of Seattle offered me a set those OEM wheels as a replacement for my originals, which had cracked lug bolt inserts. I declined because the design deviated so far from the original. Thanks to the guys on FerrariChat, I replaced the inserts on the original wheels, and went on my way
    way Image Unavailable, Please Login

f355spider likes this.
  8. carbonsmith

carbonsmith Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2016
    #33 carbonsmith, Nov 8, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    For what it’s worth Ferrari offered these many years later as an accessory wheel option through the dealer for the 355. I’ve Seen several cars with these. I’ve personally purchased a couple sets that a dealer wanted to clear out a couple years back.

I used to see new sets of these pop up online/ebay all the time a couple years back, and trade cheap, Really cheap when they were quite plentiful. Usually 1-2k per set. I have no idea the availability of these anymore from Ferrari. Likely not real plentiful any longer, and it’s been a while since I’ve seen a set available. Surely they will command a higher price when these pop up in the future again.

They look great on the 355 for a very different, slightly more aggressive look vs. The originals.

9. Ferrarista98

Ferrarista98 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jason L
    Does anyone know the weights of these alternative wheels?

taz355 likes this.