News

For Sale Ferrari 355 workshop manuals

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by ferraridriver, Aug 1, 2019.

1. ferraridriver

ferraridriver F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 8, 2002
    Bay Area Calif.
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Ferrari 355 Workshop Manuals and Parts manual

Offered is a three volume set of factory workshop manuals for the Ferrari 355 and 355F1
    This is NOT a CD, nor is it copies; these are the original factory manuals in the factory 4 ring binders.

I bought these new from the dealer when I bought my 355 in 1999 and also bought all the supplements which include the F1 system to bring them up to date. The pages that were replaced by supplements were saved and are included.

I have only used these manuals in the house, they have never even been in the garage, they are pristine and in as new condition. The only binder that has seen much use is Volume 3, the Electrical System.

The Spare Parts Catalogue which includes both mechanical and body parts is included in the set for a total of 4 binders.
    Contents of Workshop Manuals

Volume 1
    A-General
    B-Engine
    C-Ignition, Injection
    D-Clutch, Gearbox
    D1-Clutch, Gearbox F1
    F-Suspension

Volume 2
    G-Brakes
    G1-Brakes supplement
    H-Controls, Driving Instructions
    I-Air Conditioning

Volume 3
    L -Electrical System (which is an inch and a half thick) updated through July 97

If you do your own work on your Ferrari and have been using the CD/PDF manuals you know how frustrating they can be. There is nothing like having the manuals in hard copy, and especially having ALL the content Ferrari intended. This is especially true when working with the electrical sections. In these manuals the wire diagrams are on fold out pages so you can see the whole diagram at once without having to change pages.

Asking $1,200 or near offer

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. fboutlaw

fboutlaw Karting

Dec 3, 2014
    Woodside, CA
    I really want to buy these as I'm rebuilding my motor, but I can't get close to that price as the content is available online. GLWS. If you could get down to the $500 point, I'd be a buyer.

4. Qavion

Qavion F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    Dave, do the wiring diagrams include the spider roof electricals? There was one part of the system I couldn't figure out. Namely, the handbrake's relationship with the bypass system.
    Can you tell if USA and Euro wiring variations included or are the manuals country specific? E.g. Do the lighting diagrams include the USA side-reapeater lamps?
    Also, does it have a full list of engine fault codes for the 5.2?

Very tempting price. Thanks! And thanks for your help with the start relay electrical recently. You also inadvertently provided me with answers to some longstanding questions I had on the immobiliser system.

5. ferraridriver

ferraridriver F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 8, 2002
    Bay Area Calif.
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Qavion likes this.
  6. spider348

spider348 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Well worth the money just for the electrical schematics! Owned a set with my former F355. Online not as complete. The online electrical diagrams are difficult to read.
    GLWS

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. ferraridriver

ferraridriver F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 8, 2002
    Bay Area Calif.
    Full Name:
    Dave