Ferrari 360 challenge stradale exhaust for sale | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 challenge stradale exhaust for sale

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Speedracer800, Mar 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Speedracer800

Speedracer800 Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    I've got the CS muffler with the shields that bolt on the sides along with the mounting brackets as well as a pair of modified F430 pipes that will now fit perfectly on the 360.

I built a jig from my original CS pipes to get the length etc correct and then shortened the F430 pipes as is a well known modification to use these with the F430 muffler or the CS muffler in a 360.

Please contact me if interested. Asking $3000 for the entire set up. I could possibly build more using the F430 exhaust if there's enough interest.

2. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    have any 360 headers laying around? if so PM me..

3. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Unfortunately not.. Sorry.

4. cavlino

cavlino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2002
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Carm Scaffidi
    Pictures? Please :)

5. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    #5 Speedracer800, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is a photo of the kit I'm offering including the original CS pipes.. Not the modified F430 pipes. You'll get everything pictured here needed to install on your 360. The muffler and pipes are all in perfect condition as well as the brackets which most of are in never used condition.

I also have available a kit with an authentic CS box and modified F430 pipes and I'm working on kits with the F430 box and modified pipes.. These will be slightly less money but just as complete and ready to install.

The kit pictured I'm asking $3500 for plus shipping.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Sold! But I have 2 more converted F430 exhaust systems available. $2800 including shipping!

7. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    Can you post photos?

8. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Yes.. I sure will. I'm just wrapping up but waiting for the proper stainless tips to arrive. The first set I received didn't work like I hoped.

I'm planning on building with a polished (angle cut) tip or a carbon fiber sleeved tip.. Also with a nice angle cut. The little jig I built really works great for building a nice consistent and repeatable set of pipes.

I'm excited to show you guys as its been a fun little project for me.

9. Vincent993

Vincent993 Rookie

Sep 8, 2013
    Paris, France
    I like your project. :)
    Once you will have tailored the fabrication I would be happy to buy some modified F430 pipes that could fit on a 360 Spider with a F430 muffler.

10. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    I've got another original Ferrari CS exhaust system available very soon. Brand new tips and the muffler is nearly new. Includes all parts. Shoot me a pm if interested.

11. rapri

rapri Rookie

Aug 15, 2010
    Hi, let me know if this still available. Thanks

12. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    I'm sorry the original cs exhaust is sold. However I do have a couple sets of my converted F430 pipes available along with the F430 silencers which gives you the identical sound of an original cs exhaust.(at a fraction of the cost of an original cs exhaust)

Please let me know if you're interested and I can send you more info and pictures.

13. rapri

rapri Rookie

Aug 15, 2010
    Can you explain more? How can 430 pipes be fit in CS?

14. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    It's a pretty common modification. Because it's so hard to find an original cs exhaust, this has become more and more popular for a "substitute" because the result is a sound that is essentially the same as you would get from the original exhaust.

The original F430 silencer is widely accepted as the same silencer used in the Challenge Stradale. (different part number, but looks and sounds identical). The next challenge is to cut down the original F430 pipes to fit a 360.

I built a jig using my original cs pipes to allow me to cut down and modify the f430 pipes to fit the 360 exactly as an original cs exhaust would fit.

If you do a Google search regarding "converting f430 exhaust to Challenge Stradale Exhaust" you'll find plenty of information, videos and pictures of this process.. It's pretty common and becoming more popular due to the very limited availability of the desirable cs exhaust.

Hope this information helps..?

I have 2 sets of these converted pipes available right now. I have also had them coated with a high temp ceramic coating to give them a nice clean look but I can also supply in the original stainless finish.

Here are a couple pictures.

Attached Files:

15. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Here's a couple pictures of the converted pipes in my 360 and of the build process. As you can see I copied the original cs pipes exactly to guarantee a perfect fit in the 360. I can provide you with everything you need for an easy bolt on installation.. Including the silencer, pipes, gaskets, brackets and hardware.

Attached Files:

16. rapri

rapri Rookie

Aug 15, 2010
  17. rapri

rapri Rookie

Aug 15, 2010
    How much does it cost. I am looking authentic 360CS muffler that can generate the 360CS sound.. so original will be prefferable. Thanks

18. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    #19 Speedracer800, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2018
    Genuine system is not available..my replica pipes in conjunction with a F430 silencer will produce the EXACT SAME sound as the Challenge Stradale Exhaust system.

I can sell you a complete kit including the silencer, pipes, brackets, hardware and gaskets for $1800 plus shipping.. That's a great deal! I have a system sitting here ready to go. Just need to know if you want the black ceramic coating on the pipes or if you prefer the raw stainless finish?

I have sold many kits and everyone is THRILLED with the build quality and (most importantly) authentic Challenge Stradale sound. You will not be disappointed!

It's also very easy to also install a Capristo valve controller which gives you the ability to operate the valves with the push of a button. This is a great feature you may want to consider.

Please let me know if you'd like to move forward. I can have this boxed up and off to you via FedEx immediately.

Thanks for your interest.. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

My email is {commercial email address removed}

Thanks, Eric

virendra and cavlino like this.
  19. nsx_2k

nsx_2k Rookie

Apr 7, 2009
    Eric,

Quite interested. PM & email sent.

20. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    #21 Speedracer800, Dec 24, 2017
    I don't think I got a message here from you. Please go ahead and try my email if you don't mind.

Thanks for your interest!
    Eric

{commercial email address removed}

21. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #22 Adamas, Dec 24, 2017
    Eric- I just emailed you

22. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    The 430 muffler give u exactly the same sound as a CS muffler once the valves open. The mufflers are identical other than few less internals. I have the 430 muffler on my 360 and when I disconnect the valves Wow !!!! hang on baby ,what a sound she's straight through u can hear me a mile away. I love it. GLWTS

23. Speedracer800

Jan 16, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    I agree.. It's an awesome sound! My pipes are a great substitute to the genuine article which are getting impossible to find and crazy expensive.

cavlino likes this.
  24. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    I realize this thread is old but I just emailed you about this system.

cavlino likes this.