Wanted - Ferrari 360 F1 Berlinetta | FerrariChat

Wanted Ferrari 360 F1 Berlinetta

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Vol34, Sep 7, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
    I've done my research, watched the market and I'm ready to buy the right 360 coupe. I'm looking for a well maintained driver. Mileage doesn't scare me if it's been serviced along the way. I prefer silver, blue or black. $70 - $80k is my budget. I check autotrader, car gurus, hemmings and eBay daily. If you know of one or have one, please let me know. Thanks

2. dr_rob

dr_rob Karting

Oct 8, 2008
    Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Rob
    NewYorkLego and EastMemphis like this.
  3. DBomb117

DBomb117 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2019
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Dimitriy
    NewYorkLego and patina like this.
  4. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
    Did you happen to buy that from Sarchione? I called the day it was posted as "coming soon" and the salesman kept telling me, over a week and half, it was at the shop getting ready to be listed etc...I checked in several times and then he said it was sold sight unseen. He never could get me any info or pics of the car other than the carfax. That would be my perfect color spec with factory shields. Congrats. What was the service story on it? Clutch life, last belt service etc?

5. DBomb117

DBomb117 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2019
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Dimitriy
    Yes it’s the same one from Sarchione. They were never really able to get me any of that info, I had to do reverse VIN lookup to find a lot of service information. I found a listing from MotorCars of the main line that previously sold the car before Sarchione. It was only about 1000 miles and a year prior. That’s where I got most of the pictures to get an idea of what the cars condition should be. I figured it could not have changed too much. I put the deposit down sight unseen but I did inspect and pick it up in person and drive it home 550 miles. I’ve put a little over 1000 miles on it total. Everything feels good so far. I’m planning on keeping the car a minimum of 5 years so I was already expecting to do belts, and possibly manifold/clutch at some point.

Overall they didn’t impress me too much as a dealership. It’s pretty much standard used car sales fare, but now they are peddling exotics. Pretty different from what I am familiar with at Newport Beach and locally at Miller MotorCars.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

robertjskelton likes this.
  6. robertjskelton

May 15, 2019
    Indian Harbour Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Robert
  7. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
    Thanks, appreciate the info. In my quick look at the spreadsheet it shows list prices but not sale prices. I see a lot of overpriced cars sitting for months. As soon as a car is listed that is reasonable, it sells. I'd like to see this info in sale prices. That would be telling.

8. robertjskelton

May 15, 2019
    Indian Harbour Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Yeah, same, unfortunately you can't often get sales prices except from Ebay/Bring a Trailer/Cars and Bids/Mecum, etc.

I do mark down the prices when there are price drops, so you can at least see what the last list price of recently sold ones are.

Also, Go Vols

9. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
  10. robertjskelton

May 15, 2019
    Indian Harbour Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Robert
    It shows the state. A few in Canada, a few in Europe, but I won't add any more in Europe since they're noticeably cheaper there.

Try opening on a desktop later.

11. DBomb117

DBomb117 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2019
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Dimitriy
    I think they are starting to trend upward. There was a black 2003 in ohio as well that i had ben keeping an eye on but that one sold and reappeared in CA with a price that had since varied from $95-100k. Was listed in ohio for roughly $80k

12. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
    I drove that car and had a ppi done. It was for sale for months at Toy Barn. They came down to $76k for the car. It needed about $12k in maintenance. It hadn't been serviced since 2013. It was wholesaled to a dealer in California as part of a three car package. They listed it for $99k and have come down to $95k. No service has been done on it yet. The stickies were by far the worst I've seen. Every black surface left your fingers black. There were smears all over the car's tan interior. It's listed on all the car sale sites. Black with modular wheels.

robertjskelton likes this.
  13. DBomb117

DBomb117 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2019
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Dimitriy
    Yeah that was the one

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

14. ke0kie

ke0kie Rookie

Jul 26, 2007
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott Jones
    My 2000 Grigio Titiano may be available in the coming months (moving related), laundry list of goodies and service, carbon interior upgrade, daytona seats, challenge mag wheels, anyway shoot me a message if interested.

Cheers,

Scott

15. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
    Message sent

16. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
    Forgot to reply to you. Message sent. Thanks

17. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
    Still prefer to deal with a private seller if anyone has a car they are looking to sell. Thanks

18. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
    Still searching. I'm a cash buyer for the right car.