Ferrari 360 Modena - stock or modded | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 Modena - stock or modded

Discussion in '360/430' started by zipperkarting, Nov 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BAD430BENZ

BAD430BENZ Formula Junior

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    I understand that not everyone is going to like my mods , and i don't hold it against anyone , but i hope people do understand that every mod i have on my car was actually made for the Ferrari brand and not some generic off Ebay .

Carbon spoiler - made for the 430 but i made it fit on my 360
    Twin turbo kit - obviously not off ebay and Boostlogic continues to this day to answer all questions for me no matter what time and day it is
    Challenge grille
    Scud Ing - LED conversion
    Carbon paddles - obvious upgrade from the standard OEM mini paddles
    Scud stripes
    Wheels with OEM center caps

and more to come........

Drestless likes this.
  2. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    How much horsepower does the turbo kit add? How much did it cost installed? Did you create a topic with photos regarding this upgrade?

Interested to see pics and info about this.

3. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    You mean the "Cool or Cringe" poll I created? I created it not specifically caring what others say explicitly to that particular car but more of curious to see how open this community to modding in general through an actual poll.

I'm actually surprised that the "Cool" votes is up there, though it's lower than the "Cringe" votes it's higher than what I expected.

4. dang2407

dang2407 Karting

Apr 29, 2017
    SW France
    Ok, so to break the monotony of the "What will my car be worth in 6 months" and "My 'Gated' is better than your 'Paddled' threads, here's a sneak preview of my Carbon DIY thread that I'll start next week.

Can you tell what it is yet :)

Stay tooned...

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  5. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam

The photo or media didn't post properly. Try to "Upload a File" instead. I've seen more success with that.

6. BAD430BENZ

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    This is Justin's old car from Tuning Concepts . He created a thread about it back in the day . He did all the leg work and get the benefits from it . He actually had a stand alone fuel system and bigger injectors at one time but i like that it's more user friendly now . It makes 500+whp and much more reliable .

dyno run before i owned it............

build thread.........
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/justins-ferrari-360-twin-turbo-build.352478/

beat me to it

7. dang2407

dang2407 Karting

Apr 29, 2017
    SW France
    Changed the permissions, should work now.....

Attached Files:

8. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    Now that's not a typical 360. You one lucky B! It's a rare to see a 360 that's not just show but can GO as well, something that really backs up the looks and play. Hit me up when your ready to sell that real beast. :cool:

Did you pay extra premium for the turbo upgrade when you acquired the vehicle or it's same or lower than typical market for 360? You can PM me if you feel it's a bit confidential.

9. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    Is this the engine cover behind the seats? Got me stumped. :confused:

10. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    You need to be as fast as your Ferrari. :D

11. BAD430BENZ

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    When i bought it , the going price for a bone stock car was around $70k . He was asking $80k and i actually though that was a fair price for both of us so i jumped on it .

$70k - stock car
    $30k - turbo kit installed
    $5k - wheels

I think i came out ahead because i was going to buy stock and do that turbo kit anyway .

12. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    It sucks right? Pretty widespread. When putting a then new Ford Cobra motor into a 1939 Ford several years ago you got virtually nothing from the factory or dealers when asked for some wiring diagrams -- It was like pulling teeth. After beating them up for weeks on end finally got some help. Happy ending: car was completed and went on nicely.
    I couldn't see running my business with an attitude like that. Just doesn't cut it.

13. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    Yup, that's a win-win deal.

14. zipperkarting

zipperkarting Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2014
    Jersey & France
    Full Name:
    paul troalic
    Image Unavailable, Please Login In response to 360trev regarding one offs if you have enough money to throw at it, I went to Maranello a couple of years back and spotted this lovely example made specially for Eric Clapton.
    Puts the whole thing into perspective I think.

Nachtfalter and KC360 FL like this.