Ferrari 360 tuning | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 tuning

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Aj360, Jun 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Ok who’s done it ?? What’s the best way to tune ??custom dyno on the oem ecus? Or is there a good flash out ?? I saw a YouTube video the other day a guy in England got a new challenge / cs tune “ car had heaps more lower mid range.. any input Would be great I am definitely looking to do something .. have done a cs muffler/Cs tcu/gruppie m air box

2. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    You’re talking about Sam Fane’s 360 (Seen through glass you tuber)?

His flash file was done by 360Trev- you can PM him on here. I reflashed my 612 using a ROM he supplied, though 360/430 is his main speciality. He’s written his own software, and has figured out ways to add new functionality, remove fault codes, delete “unnecessary” engine components (things like secondary air intake), and disable the immobiliser. He’s partnered with the guys at AV. They’re doing the work on the cars, but he’s providing the software to adapt the ecu firmware.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Caphill and Aj360 like this.
  3. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Yeah man that’s the one was real good I am keen to do it .. I will definitely pm him and get it done .. seeing the low end mid range power and response on that YouTube clip was mental transforms the car completely!!

4. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Trev really is the ECU whisperer. He's adding stuff that Ferrari never even thought of. Note though that they pushed the map quite hard on that car as the engine had been timed very accurately by AV.

5. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Ye
    Just pmd him I just had my timing belts done full service would have to sus out what my timing is ... got the 430 muffler on the gruppie m airbox cs tcu with the tune would be a fun car man ;) I definitely want more low and mid torque

6. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Good stuff. Trev isn't on FChat all that much these days. If you don't hear back, then drop AV Engineering an email. If you don't have someone local to you to flash your ecu's (or you don't fancy doing it yourself), then you can post your ecu's to them for upgrading.

7. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Yeah man definitely will hit them up .. I got a couple guys here in aus .. it’s more a dyno tune I will post a link of one guy.. he did my c63 and it was a weapon ...

Let me know what you think

8. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
    +1

Mine was also done by AV Engineering.
    Car is way more responsive and pulls harder

Mel Spillman, Aj360 and brogenville like this.
  9. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj

Going to hit them up looks like there the best in the business for this

10. SRLC716

SRLC716 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 15, 2019
    Buffalo
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Highly recommend Mase Engineering. My 360 woke up after he reflashed it.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Aj360 likes this.
  11. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    What was the improvement you noticed most with the flash by mase engineering ?? Over here in Australia we get more dyno style tunes there’s not many if any flashes here :(

12. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Did Mase tune the F1 transmission for better shifts or the engine ECUs or both?

13. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    I asked mace a while ago about F1 tuning and they haven’t done that yet.

Hit up eric355 if you want an F1 tune- he can load you up with CS shift maps.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app