For Sale - Ferrari 458 DCT GEARBOX | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 458 DCT GEARBOX

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Amrit Singh, Jan 16, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Atstevenha

Atstevenha Rookie

Apr 29, 2022
    Full Name:
    Steven Grey
    Guys, I end up doing a huge check on this guy. He has called me

I'm sorry everyone. Armit reached out by phone, and I apologize to Armit that I called him out. There seems to be some people trying to copy him. He seems like a legit seller and I'm moving forward with him. He is very knowledgeable and helped me diagnosis the car for free and we have reached to the point where I need to replace my CCP with Ferrari confirming it. He has sent me a ton of photos and showed me his shop. I will be taking the risk to trust him and sending him the wire. I will keep everyone updated.

TGGR57 likes this.
  2. kinein

kinein Rookie

Jan 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Ernest Crawford
    did this sell?

3. Amrit Singh

Amrit Singh Rookie

Mar 17, 2016
    Full Name:
    Amrit
    Hi guys just so we can put this subject to a end and no one gets scammed. The gearbox is sold.

Atstevenha and 19633500GT like this.
  4. Atstevenha

Atstevenha Rookie

Apr 29, 2022
    Full Name:
    Steven Grey
    Yes, I got the gearbox Amrit was nice to enough to provide some amazing details on whatsapp and even have it tested it for me at a local ferrari shop. Ran it on a dyno and showed me how it shifted. It arrived fairly quickly from Dubai and shipped with no damages. Not that he was just selling the gearbox but he was a pro of helping me solve issues before purchase to see if it was something else. After some codes being retrieved, he told me sadly it was the gear box. I paid 8900 shipped, it was the best deal ever for a gearbox. I had the gearbox delivered to Ferrari Boardwalk of Dallas where the car is stationed. They will have it installed so I can't wait. Will update on the gearbox when driven. Thank you again Amrit

Attached Files:

x19er, Flea7 and OCKlasse like this.
  5. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    There is still some good in this world :)

Atstevenha likes this.
  6. Atstevenha

Atstevenha Rookie

Apr 29, 2022
    Full Name:
    Steven Grey
    Definitely, Amrit was beyond helpful and made it super easy for me.

x19er and OCKlasse like this.