For Sale - Ferrari 458 Italia BMC high flow air filter K&N style | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 458 Italia BMC high flow air filter K&N style

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by RayJohns, Jun 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RayJohns

RayJohns F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2006
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Ray
    BMC air filter out of my 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia.

I pulled this filter out of my 458 just before trading it in to the dealer. Has just over 6000 miles on it. Very clean.

It's a little more free flowing than the stock Ferrari filter and aids a little in the improvement of the exhaust note. I've run both this filter and the stock filter in my 458 and I definitely prefer this BMC filter when it comes to overall sound of the car, especially during deceleration.

Installation is very straight forward. Just remove the Torx screws around the factory air box cover, put down a towel to protect the car, then push back, pop up and swap the air filters out. Once you have done it a couple of times, it literally takes all of 5 minutes to accomplish.

Ships via Priority mail w/ tracking #. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

$175 shipped in the USA via USPS w/ tracking #

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. RayJohns

RayJohns F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2006
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Ray
    SOLD, thanks!

Ray

3. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    Ray
    How does this change the sound of the car? What is the new sound like? Thank you.

Thinking about buying one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Increased induction noise. Never found it increased exhaust sound. But that’s just me.
    Before and after Dyno tests on the 360/430 board found an 8 hp increase from increased airflow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro