For Sale - Ferrari 458 Speciale 1/1 Factory Matte Paint, Red Alcantara Interior. | Page 3 | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 458 Speciale 1/1 Factory Matte Paint, Red Alcantara Interior.

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Ferrari_CA, Aug 19, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    First $550k takes it. Please don’t offer $549k I won’t reply.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Melons and Il Tifoso like this.
  2. Melons

Melons Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2013
    Your car looks great. i have a yellow one but i might like yours more.. :)

of2worlds and Ferrari_CA like this.
  3. MKS0129

MKS0129 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2022
    Full Name:
    Matt S
    I don't get it, this should be sold. Did the highest bidder on PCAR flake out?

4. Peter N.

Peter N. Rookie

Aug 13, 2018
    Full Name:
    Peter N.
    My guess is the red interior doesn’t work for many potential buyers.

Wikdstrate likes this.
  5. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Market has changed.

6. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    Yes. I hear you, It’s a score! Unless you like red. I don’t.

7. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    Works for me. I never seen better. It’s $10,000 option. Stock sucks.

Gh21631, Art138 and njcycleguy like this.
  8. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Works for me as well.

9. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    That’s a silly thing to say and if true a poor financial decision especially since you’re paying lots of monthly interest with the lease each month it doesn’t sell.

10. FLGT

FLGT Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 16, 2008
    Beautiful car. Market on many things def shifting. GLWS

11. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    I don't care if it sells. If you want one for less there are plenty of red ones for sale.

12. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    Too bad I only have $549,000 for my next purchase.

13. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    Sorry you will miss out on the only one in the world. On a good note, I’m sure there is a red one for you ‍♂️
    It’s not the $1000. I started at $625k. So, $550k is a deal. If it’s not a deal try to find another factory matte with Alcantara.
    I love the car, so it’s not like I need to sell it. It’s listed because the market is right. I wasn’t selling it until I seen one sell for $625k. I personally think it’s the best deal on a 1/1 super car in the world. You will see 10 Lamborghini SV at a car show 3 or 4 pistas.but never a speciale. At least at super car Saturday Florida. And we have 500 cars every month. thanks for your concern with my monthly interest. Luckily the car went up 70% in 2 years lol.

14. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    You keep saying is the only one built in this color. How do you know this? Do you have something from Ferrari directly that says it’s the only one they painted this color or are you assuming to be the case.

I think of the sp48 Unica https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/custom-ferrari-sp48-unica-1234678425/amp/ or other bespoke cars as 1:1 but I’d love to see your documentation on this if you have it .

mkraft3003 likes this.
  15. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin

Not to be a stinker but they made a lot less Aventador SVs than speciales.

I love your car. It's awesome. I hope you get your price.

My unsolicited advice is I'd try to change the tone of the Convo. It's not that you started at 625. It's irrelevant.

You are on the right track with the premium for the color.

I'd just stick with the... Red is awesome and of you want a red car you have many great choices. If you want a unique possible one of one car then this is the car for you. It's extremely unique and special. I hope a new owner will appreciate it as much as I have. It's been a wonderful car and is a great example. You know... Just be positive. The internet loves to dog pile. Don't feed into it.

But... You do you. Just my friendly advice.

Boomhauer, BoulderFCar, pchop and 9 others like this.
  16. michael243

michael243 Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2013
    UK
    Full Name:
    Michael
    It's not the only one made in Grigio Silverstone Opaco.

17. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    Like I said I’m not in a rush to sell it. All I’ve been getting are stroker‘s making lowball offers. I didn’t ask for this guy to comment about me being dumb for not taking $549k and counting my interest payments.
    I don’t have time to argue on Ferrari chat with people that are not buying my car and have the time to sit home all day making comments when they have no intent to purchase it. The negative talk is from with someone counting my money.
    I understand where you’re coming from and I agree. I shouldn’t act like an ass but again I’ve been getting a ton of people with negative comments making me offers for $400,000 and then this guy comes along telling me basically I’m an idiot. It’s my car if I think it’s worth 1 million which I actually do because you can’t get it whether he thinks you can or not.
    There is one with the same paint in Germany but doesn’t have the same interior. Unless you plan on converting it to US emission I don’t think Germany counts. There is also a stripeless one in the United States without the $10,000 upgraded Alcântara. Other than that I’ve never seen a speciale with $100,000 in options.
    Last thing, I’m not selling it because I need the money. I’m selling it because the market has been great and it’s strictly a business decision.

Thanks for the advice. ✍️

marknkidz likes this.
  18. michael243

michael243 Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2013
    UK
    Full Name:
    Michael
    There are at least 5 US cars out there with a MSRP with higher than your own car, one even was specced to $471,000.

19. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    I almost forgot. The SV verse Speciale numbers are about the same unless you know of more than 2500-3000 speciale.
    Aventador SV coupe 600
    Aventador roadster 500
    Aventador SVJ coupe 900
    Aventador SVJ roadster 800
    Aventador SVJ 63 63

blkdiablo33 and technom3 like this.
  20. MKS0129

MKS0129 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2022
    Full Name:
    Matt S
    I wish this car/seller had a fresh start selling his car. It's a wonderful spec but has gotten muddied over the last 60 days. PCAR was a lower price at the time but as we know the market conditions changed rapidly. If I wouldn't have bought a Speciale a few months back for mind you more then the advertised price of this car I would buy it. Be patient and avoid all the BS comments, the car will sale eventually. I wish you luck! Cheers.

Thecadster, technom3 and Ferrari_CA like this.
  21. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    Thanks bud. I honestly don’t care. I love the car. I was just going to do something responsible and trade it for a multi family lol. I’m going to start driving it. I didn’t want to go over the 5,996 but I miss her moan lol.

22. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    I can’t imagine what else they would’ve done to it. maybe they put carbon fiber floor mats lol. Then again, Ferrari charges $8500 for carbon fiber door sills so I can see how it might add up fast.

23. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    We get it. You love the car and you don’t need the money and for some reason continue to say the car is worth a million dollars and you want to sell it for a business decision in a market that clearly doesn’t agree with you.

Yet what you fail to realize is that most people with a half million or more dollars to buy (not lease) a supercar (me included) don’t want someone talking to them with an aggressive dogmatic tone and attitude.

I would bet that most dealers(several whom I know personally) that sell these cars regularly would agree. I’ve bought and sold many many exotics and rare autos and I’ve always been overly nice and appreciative to talk and even haggle a little with buyers no matter how serious or likely FOS they are.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s fine to believe in your product (car) and even be firm on price if you so choose but your tone is super off putting and might even have some reason why the car hasn’t sold or won’t be allowed on markets like BAT.

That said, it’s your car so you can do what you want. Until then I sincerely hope you enjoy it. It is really nice. Good luck with your sale should you decide to sell it.

Boomhauer and Sev like this.
  24. Ferrari_CA

Ferrari_CA Karting

Aug 3, 2016
    Fort Lauderdale FL
    Full Name:
    Salvatore
    I guess there’s a reason Putnam is in business. It must be for a broke millionaires like me.
    Anyway I am removing the car from this chat because of you I think you’re an idiot and I don’t want to tell you what I would do to you if I seen you in person. You’re broke you’re old and you’re probably single sitting alone with your cat because you have nothing better to do than aggravate people that’s the reason why your wife divorced you.

25. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Completely uncalled for.

Grow up.