Ferrari 458 Spider Kuwait | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 458 Spider Kuwait

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Ahmed1, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DubiF430

DubiF430 Rookie

Nov 19, 2005
    Dubai
    Yes Im not good in english
    But Im good enough to find the liar!!

2. Ahmed1

Ahmed1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2012
    you are good and even very good at nothing or anything at all, that i confirm

3. vegas

vegas Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Australia
    Dear Administrator,

Next he'll just need out credit card details....We all enjoy this site. If this bloke is full of **** and a scam artist - attempting to rip off real F-Chatters - block the ****er off the site.

Get rid of him pls.

4. RBK

RBK F1 Rookie

Jul 27, 2006
    Calif and Nev
    Full Name:
    Bob
    +1

5. jcosta79

jcosta79 Formula 3

Nov 15, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    LaJonathan
    First off I have no horse in this race either way. I am not for or against Refined Marques. I simply stumbled across this thread.

A couple of things I have noticed:

1) There is nothing wrong with being a broker, if that's what Refined Marques is. However it looks as if they (he?) are trying to come across as a full-fledged dealer. A dealer means you have possession of the cars and that you own them. If this is the case, it should be simple to just go out and take a picture of the showroom and/or all the cars together. The fact that the website has nothing but pictures of cars in other dealerships or even stock advertising photos from the manufacturers themselves is very disturbing.

2) If RM is in fact a dealer, I assume that they are just as interested in PURCHASING cars as they are selling them. Is RM looking to purchase any exotics? Will they take my exotic in trade?

3) A Google satellite view of the address they provide on their website (they even have a Google Maps pushpin marking their address on a map) shows a residential neighborhood. Very nice houses with swimming pools. No large buildings that could house a bunch of cars though.

Again, if RM is a broker, that is fine. There is no shame in that. But I can't see them being a legitimate dealer. Just my $0.02.

6. AustinMartin

AustinMartin F1 Veteran

Mar 1, 2008
    Los Angeles/Idaho
    Cmon guys! But I still want a 900 hp Aventador! :D

7. jcosta79

jcosta79 Formula 3

Nov 15, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    LaJonathan
  8. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    ROFL!

You want to gain clients, so instead you bad mouth members here, you won't answer peoples questions about your company and you say that it's not nice. C'mon!

You sure that YOU didn't start off on the wrong foot? Slapping a copyright/'logo' doesn't exactly mean you can claim it as yours as I've seen original pictures of images that are also on your website.

By the way, someone here posted something about the Bugatti, you in turn asked if they were sure. Did you know that person works for Bugatti?

The Golden Rule comes into play here: "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself."

Remember that your posts aren't making 'your company' look good at all. I don't care if you have clients flying in, if you dodge and don't answer questions, you aren't showing serious intentions in selling the vehicles you claim to be selling.

9. jcosta79

jcosta79 Formula 3

Nov 15, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    LaJonathan
    Oops! That can't be good.

10. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    isn't it better everyone knows about him rather than letting him hide?

11. 612scag

612scag Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2010
    I agree. The thread is doing a nice job of exposing him for what he is.

12. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    I agree completely, but rename the thread title, block the IP, use the ban hammer, Rob! :D

13. jcosta79

jcosta79 Formula 3

Nov 15, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    LaJonathan
    Actually, I kind of enjoy his responses to legitimate questions. I am waiting to see what will be the response to my post. :D

14. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    What you did there...

I won't answer it! :p

15. Ozan Ozkural

Ozan Ozkural Karting

Dec 21, 2011
    +1

16. Ahmed1

Ahmed1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2012
    i can see from your comments that you have been brought up in a garbage bin for sure

17. Ahmed1

Ahmed1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2012

on the google satellite view as you said its the office where we have one full floor and in underground parking few cars are parked in (and of course you can't see that by satellite). and most of the cars are either kept in free trade areas or some are kept with other dealers with agreements that we have with them. and those are confidential agreements which we dont disclose.

so you can come and pay us a visit if you want to, so you can see it.

it's like you are going to see HEINZ and ask them there secret receipe, what do you think the answer will be?

and being at that residential area is for various reasons, first security, second when we have VIP or celebreties coming then you cant go through the 2 gates and security or media to be able to film and there are 3 entries for the office, so we are quite sure of not atteacting too much attention when clients walk in and out.

and Europe is not the same as in america, that we have to park cars in and out to be so called dealer or selling cars. and we have another approach of how we do our business. so of course looking from outside and not asking but assuming stupid assumptions like some do in this chat, they can talk loads of **** but they dont know details, so thats why our answers come through media coverage that is been done on us.

and very soon you will be hearing something about us, to make all those idiots that just talk none sense and insult shut up for good; and of course they will try to say or add some more to get a subject out or make a stupid comment.

18. Ahmed1

Ahmed1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2012
  19. Ahmed1

Ahmed1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2012
    may be you should notice that i am making fun of that person and not taking anything of what you and other insults serious, because its the only way to deal with you.

and if you think i will change my voice tone, well no i wont, because a respectable client, would ask, inquire and if interested would fly down and come and see us for hte car and then we ship it, which have been done in america before, but due to confidentiality we dont disclose information.

i would treat anyone with respect as long as they would respect and ask in a proper respectable way, and not just jumping like idiots and making assumptions and conclusions that have nothing to do with reality.
    and trust me when i tell you we dont run after clients, neither call non stop, or try to push them to buy, like some unprofessional idiots do and then once the client paid they dump him and move to the other one, as they run after numbers.

since you dont know who i am, what i do where i come from, dont allow yourself to make such stupid comments

20. Ahmed1

Ahmed1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2012
    i htink you better change your tone here and dont use words that are stupid, because hiding from what rob

we dont hide, we are here same address, phones, emails, nothing changed, you are just the type that writes and think after and of course if you have something left in your brains to help you think that of course if you can think straight

21. jcosta79

jcosta79 Formula 3

Nov 15, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    LaJonathan
    I wasn't implying that it was the car that UR is working on. The post was merely asking about a 900 HP Aventador and I replied with a link to where he can find one. UR has established a history over the last few years of building some very fast and very nice high-end turbocharged cars. BRADAN is another vendor on this forum that has done some very nice work in this same area as well.

Your responses to people's legitimate questions and concerns raise up multiple and alarming red flags. I find it hard to believe that you will attract many customers by calling them idiots for merely displaying some apprehension and concern, especially when hundreds of thousands of dollars are on the line.

You are a new player in a game where there are many well-established dealers - with years and years of documented service and history - for us to choose from. It appears to me that you are going out of your way to "prove" your legitimacy, when really all you needed to do was sell a few cars and start building a reputation for yourself.

But that is just my humble opinion. Take it for all that it is worth.

Thank you for your comments and I wish you all the best.

22. Ahmed1

Ahmed1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2012
    thanks i appreciate your clarifications.

all the best to you too.

23. Ahmed1

Ahmed1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2012
    and for your information, that we did the first Ferrari California 560 HP upgrade package and the client is in cannes.

24. Adrenalin Junkee

Adrenalin Junkee Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Zach
    i like how he avoided the question dealing with the guy who works at bugatti

25. Ahmed1

Ahmed1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2012
    i am not avoiding any questions at all. it's the only answer i can give to a thick minds