Ferrari 550 VS Lambo Murcielago 1/4 mile Video | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari 550 VS Lambo Murcielago 1/4 mile Video

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by allanlambo, Nov 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Good grief, are you really that dense? You completely missed the point. But you are doing a great job of being the designated "ferrarichat jerkoff".

2. abarre

abarre Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2003
    I'll bet most Acura Integras would give my 3.2 Mondy a run for its money. Big deal. That's not why I bought the thing.

Go to any drag racing event. You'll find 100's of Super Gas cars that will run the 1/4 in 9.9 all day long. Cheap Camaros included...

3. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#28 maranelloman, Nov 11, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ellen, did you ride the short bus in school? Held back one too many times? You seem like a smart guy, but I guess I was wrong.

Re-read this part of my post, and then re-read yours above, and then take a breath:

I said: Is there some deep-seated insecurity of yours that makes you perpetually need to show how "inferior" Ferraris are (on this Ferrari board) and how "superior" Lambos are? Both are fine cars, both are different. Why not accept & enjoy this fact instead of being a putz?

Ellen, where in there do you see me disparaging Lambos like you do Ferraris, ON THSI FERRARI BOARD?

Where. Ellen?

And, where did I ever advocat that a Lambo should "lose" a race? Of course the 550 would lose to a car of similar weight and 100+ additional HP! Only a dolt would feel it necessary to even point it out!

Ellen, sometimes I think you are funny, man, but methinks I am right about your insecurity on this issue.

Oh, and you are now officially
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    They are both beautiful cars and would give my left nut to own either one. If you are a true car guy you love them both and accept them for what they are, different.

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
  6. manu

manu Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2002
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Manu
    I'm sure quite a few of you have had the opportunity to drive the Murcielago at length... I have and I believe the comparison with the 550M is TOTALLY valid on more than just price terms.

The 550 is a great GT/Touring car blah blah blah... What you guys may or may not know is that the Murcielago is also a great GT/Touring car - my point is that IT CAN DO EVERYTHING THE 550 CAN DO whilst also having fantastic kick in the face styling AND being faster with superior dynamic responses too.
    It's comfortable, easy and totally managable - the only issue is town driving.. and even that is not too difficult.

I have now completed my U-turn and think the Murcielago is a better ownership proposition than even the magnificent 550 (a car I LOVE).

Just because they are "different" does NOT mean they should not be compared... especially in the light that the Murcielago really can double as a long distance GT whilst the 550 cannot double as the crazy traditional mid-engined exotic supercar...

7. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.

That's where you are wrong Allan. Cuz' you are the only one posting these redicilous videos. There are plenty of Ferrari vs Lambo movies outhere where the Ferrari wins, but you don't see us posting them here. You are the only one doing it everytime you find one where the Lambo wins. It's so ****in' lame.

8. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus

In terms of the way it drives I agree totally. But before it would be an acceptable GT to me it would need a glove box, storage space, luggage space and a clutch that didn't feel so funky.

9. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Ellen must be one of the instant gratification croud. Ellen: do you sit around a dilldo off to thses videos?

Me, I don't understand the alure of drag racing when clutches replacements are on the far side of $2000. Too much to loose, and not enough to gain. However, I do enjoy professional drag racing of all classes since I don't have to think about paying for the parts "expended".

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Lol! Its just a video !

11. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Ellen you racist troll - when you are having your insecurity attacks - POST ON THE LAMBO board it is that simple.

Why would you post your incessant lambo is better dribble here. Moron?

Only an idiot like you posts on a half dozen non Lambo boards about how good a Lambo is. Yes you drive a Lambo - good for you. You are awesome, etc. etc. Get a clue Moron - wrong board.

When you were exposed as a worthless racist troll you seemed to find religion and play along nicely. Now you are back.

troll - http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/messages/21/331267.html?1066878946#POST338951

racist - http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/messages/21/331025.html?1066997194#POST339240

12. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Hey, the 550 was the fastest production car of the 2oth century. The new Lambo now holds the record for the 21st century. For how long, I do not know.

13. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Ahhhh Mikey upset cause he drives a ****box?

LOL! 550 was ever the fastest car of the 20th century! lol

14. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    troll - http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/m...8946#POST338951

racist - http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/m...7194#POST339240

what gives you such insecurity that you feel the need to post over 2,000 lambo is best posts on over half a dozen non Lambo chat boards?

Why dont you post your "Lambo is best dribble" and the "I am Ellen and I am cool and I drive a Lambo" crap on the Lambo board.

I think that this the point you seem to not be able to grasp. You are a troll here and on 6 other non Lambo boards. see post below

troll - http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/m...8946#POST338951

Do you sit around with your wife at night and proudly show her your 50 lambo is best posts on all the non Lambo boards? Maybe I should go over the Jaguar board and tell them how Ferrari's stomp all over Jaguars and I am cool cause I drive a Ferrari! But it is ok cause I also have a Jag.

Why do you come over here, make racist statements and spew your Lambo dribble - moron? Answer that one.

15. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Actually Mike, i sit around with your wife and show her my Lambo are best comments. She gets a kick out of it!

16. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Oh brother Allan - isn't there a Lambo chat site you could hang out at. All you guys could talk about how much better your cars are.. We could leave discussing family out of it and get back to talking about cars.

You are if nothing - amusing

17. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Oh Rodsky, you define my theory of most Ferrari owners. Uptight,boring and stuffy. I never said Lamborghini are the best. I posted a video. Thats it. Ferraris were once great, i hope they become so again.

Jeez, it was raining this morning so i took the 355 out. Didnt want to get the Lambo dirty. I love my Ferrari!

18. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Not an excuse, but allen just posted a video. A video!
    And you people ar e fighting because of it. Allen did behave since the new board, atleast he was not bothering me. No negative posts or so, and he posts a video and he's a troll again.

I don't get this, grow up

The video showed Lamborhini won, who cares, when you think it isn't fair, think that, when you think something else, think that. But please don't fight over this ok, If you find Allen a troll, ignore his posts, I believe there is a block function now. USE IT!

19. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Thank YOU!

20. JeremyG

JeremyG Rookie

Nov 9, 2003
    Ok, is it just me or is that server slower than %&^$??

I'm only getting 3.75kbps on my cable modem!??!!

21. JeremyG

JeremyG Rookie

Nov 9, 2003
    Damn I coulda beat both of those cars pretty handily myself.

But not in the looks department. :)

22. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    I would like to interrupt this quote to allow everyone to notice that Ellen, herself, owns a Ferrari, ans uurely fits her own description.

Just go away.

23. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    ferraris weren't designed to be 1/4 mile cars in the first place. if you want a fast 1/4 mile car you could get a Z06 to top both of those cars. but i think it'd be a better comparison to see them out on a road track.

24. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Yes, i own Ferrari. Everyone needs a grocery getter.

25. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    A stock Z06 would get destroyed by either one of these cars in the 1/4. The Ferrari was not designed for 1/4 mile use, neither was the Lamborghini.