For Sale - Ferrari 599 HGTE Mufflers & Cats | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 599 HGTE Mufflers & Cats

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by switchcars, Jun 14, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Good condition (a little dusty but with some polishing they will look great) 599 HGTE package mufflers and secondary cats. These are not the base 599 mufflers but the OEM mufflers that came with the HGTE package. Cat part #s 220687 and 200686
    Muffler part #s 256987 and 256988

There appears to be a little bit of confusion on the part #s online and which ones are/aren't for an HGTE but these were takeoffs from a factory HGTE car. They are genuine HGTE mufflers.

$7500 for the whole lot. If you want just the mufflers or just the cats make me an offer. Would like to clear some metal off the storage shelf! Will ship UPS to the continental USA.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Auraraptor likes this.
  2. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Someone was on here looking for these a while ago. You could scroll through the pages to find him.

3. AhmetUz

AhmetUz Rookie

Aug 11, 2022
    Full Name:
    AHMET
    Hi,Maybe a little bit late but I am interest in your HGTE mufflers if they are available now ?

4. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Yes they are still available. PM me here or email: info AT switchcars DOT com

George Vosburgh likes this.