FERRARI 599 VX BBI Race Exhaust | FerrariChat

FERRARI 599 VX BBI Race Exhaust

Discussion in '612/599' started by Kiwi599, Apr 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kiwi599

Kiwi599 Rookie

Mar 6, 2019
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Ian
    I have just purchased a full Vorsteiner VX kit for my 599 GTB.

The only thing I couldn’t buy was the exhaust. In fact I can’t even find a picture of what it should look like under the bumper. I contacted Vorsteiner but they couldn’t help me.

For those that haven’t seen, the Vorsteiner kit brings the quad exhausts from the corner of the bumper to a dual pipe system exiting almost in the middle of the bumper.

The official name and part number was...
    FERRARI 599 VX BBI Race Exhaust Stainless Steel Dual Race Tips Brushed 8807FRV
    I’m going to have to have one made. Anybody have any pictures or specifications of what it would look like? Obviously I know what it looks like from the outside, but under the bumper is a mystery.

All help welcomed.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Motorama

Motorama Karting

Jul 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    Stijn Van Loffelt
    Where are you going to put the licence plate

3. Kiwi599

Kiwi599 Rookie

Mar 6, 2019
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Ian
    I’m in NZ so they are relatively small so it will sit under the exhausts in the hollow. But you’ve bought up a good point as the license plate needs a light. I’d have to wire one up.

My other option is to leave the rear bumper off as it’s a bit aggressive.

4. C4YES

C4YES Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2008
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Todd
    I really like the rear bumper, try asking jeffery aka tipo815 i think. his car was the model car i believe.