DFW - Ferrari and Exotic Spotters | Page 13 | FerrariChat

DFW Ferrari and Exotic Spotters

Discussion in 'Texas' started by DallasGuy, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

2 in 1 day. wife also spotted an F40 on tollway. she doesn't like the big fin on them. I'll learn her right though.

2. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Titanium 360 at park and Tollway last few nights round 9:30 (that you Brian?)

3. Speed Racerette

Speed Racerette Formula 3

May 24, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    She wants Revenge
    It's either Brian or me (I think we are the only two 360's in titanium in the area?). Or maybe you saw us both! My favorite coffee hangout is up that way.

4. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

yellow gallardo keller springs/tollway going north. was in meeting/review with my VP adn I am looking over his shoulder as we discuss goals etc.

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    By chance, are you the owner of Brian's previous 360?

6. Speed Racerette

Speed Racerette Formula 3

May 24, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    She wants Revenge
  7. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

yellow 348TS with 19" chrome giovanna 5 spoke wheels parked at some warehouse behind addison airport.

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Congrats. Very beautiful car that Brian took very good care of.

9. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Rob, Frances joined us at the Samba Room event we did a few weeks ago.

10. FerrariFan

FerrariFan Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Big D
    Full Name:
    Patrick C.
    Classic BMW has a silver '02 360 F1 Modena with 1,900 miles for sale. Beauty!

11. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Formula 3

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Ferrari F40 w/OR plates...perhaps on a test drive on International Pkwy, (Carrollton/Plano area). Really close to FoD, the exhaust note was beautiful!!

12. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Red 328, northbound on I35E at the Lake Lewisville bridge just after 12:00 today. I believe that has to be either Jano or Raffi

13. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    Belongs to an FChat member up in Frisco. Awesome car.

14. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    I was in the passenger seat, second F 40 in two days... see Vintage Supercars section

15. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

red/tan 550 south on tollway exit beltline left then right at addison town hall. he saw me checking car out and gassed it on tollway.... see ya loser!

16. lee168

lee168 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    I believe I was the one driving the 575 around 10pm last night. I don't quite recall the entire scenario but if I'm not mistaken, I sped up on the tollway right before the Beltline exit in order to get over to the right lane to take that exit. It was not intended to offend people...

Eddie

17. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

No offense taken! I was coming back from wedding and wife was driving and you zoomed by....I yelled Ferrari 550! She sped up a bit so I could check it out then she stayed beside you and I told her fcar guys get sick of people following them around. Then you looked back and then sped up. A bit later you did the cut over to beltline and we had to exit there too so wife says..great now he's gonna think I'm following him!

Have to say it sounded nice from behind. Could hear the whine. Wife even said that it sounded pretty cool.

18. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

yellow 360 w/modular wheels parked off tollway near keller springs/frankford on east side.

19. lee168

lee168 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Have to say it sounded nice from behind. Could hear the whine. Wife even said that it sounded pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. FoD put the Capristo on it a couple of months ago... a lot better sounding than the stock exhaust.

20. lee168

lee168 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    I believe I saw the same car around 1pm today. It was taking a U turn (underpass at the Trinity Mills exit) as I was making a turn onto the toll road at that intersection from Trinity Mills. Both of us were south bound on the tollway and a Dallas police car was with us for a good couple of miles or so. Needless to say, no one really had a chance to excercise the cars...

21. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

355 spider westgrove/preston I think it was Yoshi's old one. Same color and had dealer plates on it dated 7-24-04.

did yoshi's old one sell or perhaps it was a lambo dallas employee?

22. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift

Yoshi told me last night that it already sold to someone local

23. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Yellow 348 tb tonight going Westbound on 190. About 2 minutes later I came up on a white 25th Anniversary Countach. First time I've ever seen one in the 'wild', not counting planned events. I ran along beside him for about 2 miles.

24. BLKCountach

BLKCountach Rookie

Jan 23, 2004
    I'd like to find out who owns the white 25th anniversary car.

Mine is black, and it is the only one I've ever seen in the "wild"!

JohnE

25. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

jimpo was it the guy from the poker run? I saw a white one on Greenville Ave on one Sat afternoon and that is the only one I've ever seen in the wild.