Ferrari and Lamborghini Drive | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ferrari and Lamborghini Drive

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by AntonyR, Apr 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    well the weather has been a little off for the past couple of weeks. i'm hoping it'll hit early or late. but if that is the case i wouldn't be surprised if we postponed it yet again.

2. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Rain or shine this one is going on lol

Antony

3. GarnetRedCoupe

GarnetRedCoupe Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Steve
    pray for rain and you will get sun :) Instead of washing my car on sat, I will wait until Monday. We all know the day after you wash it, it is law that it pours the next day! Maybe that will help, hope this one works out!

4. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    this is what i've learned. if you wash your car it's like a rain dance, expect it to rain. if you mow the lawn, then it'll be sunny (at least, that's what my friend told me). has to be partially true because i washed my car sunday and it rained that night. yes, i know it said t-storms that day, but there wasn't a drop until that night. oh well.

5. GarnetRedCoupe

GarnetRedCoupe Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Steve
    lol. well said

6. qnoorani

qnoorani Rookie

Apr 29, 2004
    Well whatever you guys have done to fix the weather, it has worked. Its suppose to be a pretty good weekend. See you all tomorrow at 1pm hopefully.

Q

7. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    Looking foward to seeing everyone tommorow at 1:00 pm

Antony

8. alinaqvi

alinaqvi Karting
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2004
    Somerset, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ali
    Antony,

Thank you for sending me the information in the mail and being so personable on the phone. Looking forward to a successful drive.

Ali Naqvi