Ferrari Announcing New Sports Car | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Announcing New Sports Car

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Rossocorsa1, Jun 18, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Yes, I forget to mention the 288 GTO, and 512 BBI !!! Both are what Dream Ferraris are made of, its that Simple, I remember a long time ago, a fellow named Armon, he and his father owned what could be considered one of the best exotic car showrooms I have ever seen, it was in Newport Beach, Arman owned a 288, 512 BBi and an F40 , all were basically brand new and they were all at that dealership !! Talk about sensory overload, that was it. I used to go by there in my 328 and he always took the time to chat with me. Ferrari of Newport Beach has been built right where this place used to be.

Thank you ,

2. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
  3. Ro55ss

Ro55ss Rookie

Nov 18, 2020
    UK
    Full Name:
    Ross Drake
    I am a bit confused....the car seems to be a continuation of the mid engine series started by the Dino that then evolved into the V8 308 etc. series but it is positioned as a new model and isn't replacing the F8

By coincidence I have a test drive in an F8 tomorrow, but do I want to buy a new 'old' model ?

4. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    That's your call - it might also depend on when you'd like it since at a guess a late F8 will arrive this winter or next spring whereas non-vip 296GTB may not arrive til late 2023 or early 24 - unless you are a serial car changer it would probably make more sense to hang on to your 488 for a while

5. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    plantation Fla
    Full Name:
    daniel ross

‘interesting.

6. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I’m glad I’m not the only one. The new car reveal was very underwhelm, at least for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShineKen likes this.
  7. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

It’s no 355 but it certainly is better than a 488 or a Roma

8. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Agreed but I was just expecting to be wowed and I wasn’t. It’s just something about the front end. Can’t put my finger on it.