Ferrari at the kahala hotel | FerrariChat

Ferrari at the kahala hotel

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by gavin, Mar 8, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gavin

gavin Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Gavin
    Just made our first trip to hawaii. Stayed at the kahala for a week and made the coment to my wife that I hadn't seen a f-car all week. As we are checking out to go to the airport I see a 430 in the driveway. Valet tell me the ferrari club meets there for brunch and the driveway is full fo them sometimes. Sorry I missed that sounds like our Fog goup here in Northern California. Cant wait for our sat drive this is the first time I have gone over a week without driving mine. Aloha and hope to get back to your island soon. Gavin

2. Grigio 512TR

Grigio 512TR Karting

Nov 13, 2002
    Where's Diamond Head
    Glad you enjoyed your stay in the islands....weather hasn't been that great this past week tho'. Don't want to burst your bubble but the Valet is yanking your chain. We haven't been to the Kahala for brunch as a group in uhhhh never. Now dinner with the significant others, yeah, but that's been a few years. Maybe the F-car dealer has had a function there? We usually take off from another undisclosed place and head out West side of the island for less congested driving, and take in brunch out there. Haha, that valet....wishing. Safe travels back and I hope to catch up with the FOG group maybe this summer as I'll be shipping my car to the mainland for this year's driving season for a change and to catch up with old friends in the BA.

3. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    ^I live less than a mile from the Kahala Hotel and I've never driven my Cali there once. Weekend brunch at Hoku's is ono BTW. In my neighborhood, you may see a Superamerica and a 599.

4. gavin

gavin Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Gavin
    Grigio512TR If you ship your car over do join us. Just got back from a drive with the fog group and must have had 15 to 20 cars. Had a 512tr behind me for 1/2 hour. We drive and have breakfest every other sat.. Gavin