Ferrari BBLM | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari BBLM

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by RacerNika, Mar 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003

Sure sure, when you need info, it's "you guys are great", but godforbid anyone posts a pic of a hot chick in a swimsuit on the board then it's "I'm taking a break" right Nika?

lol

2. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

the blue one was the c.h. pozzi entry.

i grew up in gerrenwich ct. and was neighbor to luigi chinetti, so i saw several of the lms when they new to nart. great stuff. it is why i became such a boxer fan and made one of my childhood dreams eventual ownership. i can now cross it of the list...but it will be a keeper!

the boxer had weight problems and was shy on hp when compared to 934 and 935's. there was just nothing that was going to compete w/ the 935 as it was diabolically fast and bulletproof. the ferrari still drew the big crowds as it was sexy and sounded rabid!! just listen to the bblm vs f-40lm thread that was posted a few days ago.

a great source of lm history is still dick fritz @ amerispec....he was the nart crew chief.

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I don't know that THAT was called for Mako99.

Can you direct me to Nika's post where she had difficulty with the bikini thread?

I believe she quit posting after she sold her Ferrari, and was travelling due to her job. I may be wrong.

She did get the whole article written on one thread though, that thought crossed my mind! So where's the harm??

That site with the white car has TWO BBLMs.
    I KNEW I should have bought the Pioneer car.

4. tomgt

tomgt F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Tom Wiggers

Car is sold through www.mariobernadi.de
    Current owner?

5. tomgt

tomgt F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Tom Wiggers
    Let's see if this car will participate in the Shell Historic this year.......

6. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Car has been sold from Germany to a major Swiss collector and will be raced this year in Europe. Has been overhauled and race prepared by Edi Wyss Engineering of Zurich, Switzerland.

7. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    The price paid was Euro 500'000.

8. gte250

gte250 Karting

Feb 25, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Alwin Hietbrink