For Sale - Ferrari Campagnolo Wheels for 308 Restored | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari Campagnolo Wheels for 308 Restored

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by ExcelsiorZ, Mar 24, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I have a full set of Ferrari Campagnolo wheels that were just restored. Date cast is 1977. 14" x 7.5"
    $3000 for the full set plus shipping.

The wheels were powder coated as power coating is a more durable finish (and more expensive).

IMO these wheels are the nicest of the series put on the 308 as they have the center shape of a pentagon which is the style center used in the 288 GTO wheel and the Testarossa Wheel.

The pentagon shape makes it so the spike edge runs as a straight line from one spoke through the center out to the other spoke. (The Cromodora wheels have odd circles that do not give the image of longer spokes.)

I know there is a set for sale in Italy for 3999 Euros (~$4,800)

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

George Vosburgh likes this.
  2. Chris Des Marais

Mar 6, 2019
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Chris Des Marais
    Let’s please talk. Either by private message or I’ll supply my phone # or email. Thanks Chris

3. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    In response to the inquiry regarding weight I will try and get that this weekend.