FERRARI CHALLENGE MAY 15-16 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FERRARI CHALLENGE MAY 15-16

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, May 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Alright Andy see you there tomorrow........my CLK is in my profile as well.....

L8tr
    Jeremy

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    It was fun meeting you guys at Road Atlanta yesterday and having lunch at Wendy's with you all. I'm glad I was able to provide one Ferrari for the lunch trip, at least.

Andy, I hope you're not too jealous about Angelo getting a ride in my 328---I told him that next time he ought to drive you two to an event and then maybe you can get a ride in an F-car. Still, I think you were having fun in "Ferrari heaven"! Seeing the four supercars under one tent was breathtaking.....

3. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford

Nice meeting you too Jim, It was a great event. I'll try to round up all the pictures my guys took and post them up here. We got some great shots of the 4-supercars. They'll make a real nice wallpaper for your computer!

Thanks
    Jeremy

4. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    My GF is down there doing something with FoA. Some one say hi to her!!!

5. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    It was good to see you guys Jim, Mitch, Jeremy, Joe (jackass!), Trevor, etc. Pics and vids soon.

Jim: Haha! Nah, I wasn't tooo jealous :D I figured since I have a lot of things (Ferrari wheels and bumpers in my room) and have ridden in a lot of things that he hasn't I would let him bask in the 328 lol. I'm sure I'll ride in it sometime...right!?! heh

- Andy

6. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    That is classic hahahaha

Hey guys who got the fastest time on the Ferrari Challenge video game sunday? Did anyone beat my 1:39? hahaha

L8tr