Ferrari Club BBQ at the ranch | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Club BBQ at the ranch

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Roland E Linder, Feb 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Keith J. Mann

Keith J. Mann Rookie

May 20, 2004
    Hi everyone, I am a new Ferrari owner, that would like to meet other Ferrari owners and join the local Ferrari Club. Any suggestions?

2. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Welcome Keith, We need young blood in the club, check the above phone to get a membership. We have 140 members in Col. and we would like to see more activity.
    They are track events and shows to go to. Next track is August 28/29 at PPIR and than Sept.11th at Mead. Ferrari of Denver has an event for F cars only on Oct,2nd at PPIR and I will have a school at these events.
    Don't forget the Denver GP and the BBQ on July 24 th.
    Hope to see you soon,
    Roland'
    F40LM

3. Keith J. Mann

Keith J. Mann Rookie

May 20, 2004
    I'd love to come to the B B Q but I don't know where the ranch is? I should have my car at the Automezzi on June 13th, maby I can get the info they're? I just purchased a early euro 308 gt4 dino.

4. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello Keith, I'll not be at the show since it's during the Players Run but Jim Walters will get you the map to the ranch after your "registration".
    I look forward to have you has a guest, come with an appetite.
    Roland
    F40LM

5. frank v costey

Jan 20, 2004
    Hi, Roland

Barbara and I are not yet Ferrari club members but would really like to come to the BBQ, meet some folks, talk Ferrari's and look into joining. If non-members can come let us know. Also would need directions (possibly a map sent to my email). Barbara is pretty good at side dishes.

Thanks

F. Costey

6. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    I am going to answer for Roland, since the question keeps coming up and he has answered it many times. This is a Ferrari Club of America, Rocky Mountain Region club event. All FCA club members are invited.

That being said, you can register with FCA in about 5 minutes, either through the website or Mr. Walters (our local president). Not worth the $100? We had an outstanding lunch last weekend, group events at the Denver GP, Roland's BBQ, a couple of great dinners, rallies, and the annual pasta party. It is about $8.50 a month.

7. Caruso360

Caruso360 Karting

May 1, 2003
    Well Mule it would seem with that answer I won't be able to attend either. I was a member of FCA and to be honest it wasn't worth the money or the attitudes you have to deal with. I know Roland outside of FCA but I wouldn't want to cause any uneasiness by attending. Just my 2 cents.

8. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello Frank,
    Sorry I missed you Saturday in Boulder.
    I didn't know that you weren't a member and that doesn't change anything since I would love to have you here.
    The club changed a bunch over the last few years ( with Jim at the helm) and
    you will enjoy the new activities. Most are with a good cause (charity) but mainly a fun way to meet new members and see new cars.
    Come on Frank, join the club again because I need your help with the pigs !!
    Oink Oink,
    Roland
    F40LM

9. Caruso360

Caruso360 Karting

May 1, 2003
    Roland; Thanks so much for the kind thoughts. We can chat next time we see each other, hopefully sooner rather than later. I can tell you that I know at least five other Ferrari owners in Boulder, that feel the same way I do about the club. Maybe we can air out a little laundry and brainstorm from there. When will you be in town again, we can have a single malt at Scuderia.

10. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Howdy Barbara and Frank, You got to try it and than you will be able to make a decision. I 'm a pro racer but still enjoy the club gathering and rides to differents events.My friend John Moore (F40) just jointoo and I can tell you that we always have a FUN time.
    Let me know that you giys did it so we all can taste Barbara's dishes at the BBQ
    Take care,
    Roland
    F40LM

11. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Oink, oink Frank,
    I need you here for the pigs !!!! I'll check with Jim Walters to see how we could get any F owner to join us. They might have to pay a "fee" to the club, but at least they will have a chance to meet and see if they want to join.
    I will keep you posted before my departure for the PlayersRun.com
    Stay dry,
    Roland
    F40LM