Ferrari cufflinks | FerrariChat

Ferrari cufflinks

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by k'sgirl, Jan 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. k'sgirl

k'sgirl Rookie

Jan 26, 2005
    Hi everyone,

Very new to these boards. I wanted to buy my fiance Ferrari cufflinks as a gift for him to wear during our wedding. The only website that I've found with cufflinks is the Ferrari website. I was wondering if there were other good websites that have Ferrari cufflinks (whether the same or different style cufflinks) that I could purchase from.

Can any of you help me?
    Thanks!

2. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    I've seen some in the Ferrari magazine, Forza, I think. I'm in Kauai right now, but will email you when I get home & look them up.
    Another possible option is to try EBAY. They have about everything. It isn't officially sanctioned merchandise, but some of it is pretty nice. It doesn't cost anything to look, anyway.
    You are a very special Lady to take care of your guy like that. He is a lucky dude!

3. Stephen S. Saia (sssaia)

Apr 14, 2003
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    Stephen S. Saia
    Valobra Jewlers in New Orleans sells them. In fact, that's who advertises them in Forza. They don't have a website, but if you PM me I can send you the number.

4. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    What a nice idea. Though why wouldn't you want to get them from Ferrari? I've ordered from Ferrari and they ship pretty fast.

I bought my pair(s) on Ebay.......but that was before Ferrari updated their site to include cufflinks

5. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    I lost an ebay auction for some the other day. I ended up buying some brushed metal ones with the 5 speed gear knob "H" pattern engraved on them :)

6. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    You can check a site www.cufflinks.com. If you check around there and other places, consider searching for "horse" cufflinks as well as "Ferrari" styles. You might find something similar.

7. k'sgirl

k'sgirl Rookie

Jan 26, 2005
    Thanks for the replies! I have checked Ebay, and looked online in general for "Ferrari cufflinks". I did see the ones on Ferrari's website, but was wondering if there were other cufflinks or older models out there that might be around. I just wanted to see if there were other resources I might not know about and have more choices!

He'd be luckier if I could afford an actual Ferrari for him ;) But alas, I don't have that kind of money!

Thanks again everyone! If there are any other suggestions, they are very welcome!

8. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    My wife and I make pendants and cufflinks of the cavallino in 14k and 18k also special requests. I've pm'd you.

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I will chime in and recommend Sindo.....he made some most excellent charms for my sweetie's dancing shoes.........

Although Franco Valobra would also be a good suggestion!

They are still dancin', Sindo!

10. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Where's my thread on the charms? There was a picture from Sindo there I think...or was it lost?

11. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Best wishes!

Here........take my car for the ceremony..........

12. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    Thanks for the plug Bubba.I e-maile'd her a picture.So when are you guys coming to Miami so we can take you to south beach for some Cuban food and dancing?

13. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I found really cool cufflinks in Georgetown DC. On one side it has a little F1 car in silver & on the other side is an oval w the checkered flag. Much nicer than my Ferrari cufflinks. There was a Co inn CA,dont know if they are still around called A WORLD OF RACING & they carried really cool tiny "Gold" plated cars from the CLIVEDON COLLECTION that are really lapel pins but they work as cufflinks too.
    I bought an F40, TR, 308, Countach, 427 Cobra, 300SL, AM DB5 from them & they had even more cars
    There phone # was 209-367-0348

14. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Missed the Cavallino Classic, Sindo!

I do need to get some fishing done down in Tavernier, though...or the Offshores in Key West.

We'll shout out when we head down!

I hope she finds them.......good link there, WILLIAMH!

15. machine11

machine11 Rookie

Mar 3, 2008
    another cool website you can find a couple of car cufflinks is http://www.linkyourshirt.com Pretty affordable. They don't have the ferrari cufflinks though :/

Uh oh -- just brought this back from the dead--- sorry guys -- really wasnt paying attention.

16. 308geo

308geo F1 Rookie

Nov 13, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    George Benton LaFleur
    The local Ferrari dealer has a very nice set of silver prancing horse cuff links, but they come WITH a dress shirt...for $115 US. I have a set of "hood emblem Ferrari logo" cuff links that I found God-knows-where...wish I could remember where I got them.

17. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    No worries....always good to give our custom jewelers here a plug....Sindo in Miami and Franco in New Orleans/Houston...

18. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    that resemble a '60s era horn button or a '50s era steering wheel hub, using the same metals as the original. Asprey worked up a quote for me a few years ago...$2400 a pair. Jeez! I don't even own a suit costing that much! (I'm so cheap)

KevFla