Ferrari dealer visit | FerrariChat

Ferrari dealer visit

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ginoBBi512, May 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    I wanted to take a couple of pictures of an Enzo at Ferrari dealer, when I over heard some so called perspective buyer talking to the salesman about --- not not about the lineage not about the history not about the specs on the car not about the driving experience not about the life long dream but ABOUT ITS DEPRECIATION . Ferrari is no longer the company it used to be and 99 % of the people driving them are doing so for the wrong reasons its pathetic and sad at the same time .

thank you

Viperjoe and Texas Forever like this.
  2. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I drive the piss outta mine and could care less what others do. Let them piddle about their values, less people on the road in my way!

ginoBBi512 and Texas Forever like this.
  3. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    We all have different budgets. Maybe he needs info to satisfy his wife.......

Every customer has concerns. That doesn’t make their concerns wrong. There is no ideal customer. Don’t judge.

Drive yours and have fun.

Corsair66 likes this.
  4. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    So I take it you know 99% of the people driving Ferraris? What a stupid post.