For Sale - Ferrari Dealership sign | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari Dealership sign

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by davenichols, Jan 20, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davenichols

davenichols Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Purchased this sign in Italy two years ago, and it arrived with a little damage. It's been sitting in the crate while I have been fighting with the transport company, and I am tired of hearing their excuses.
    It's 48" tall, and is 230 volt. I will include a new 230 volt power convertor so all you need to do is plug that into the wall, and the sign into the convertor. As you can see from the photos, there are a couple cracks that were reinforced with clear tape on the inside, and there is one piece missing on the top of the sign. If it's hung with the centre of the sign at eye level, you will not noticed the missing piece on the top. I will discount this substantially, and offer it for $4900 USD in a proper custom crate. Shipping will be charged actual cost.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

testarossa and rampante550 like this.
  2. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    rampante550 likes this.
  3. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Price reduced to $4400!!!!!

4. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Last price reduction. I'll hang it on the wall in my own garage if it does not sell...............$3900!!!!! Thats the best price !!!

5. cfazio348

cfazio348 Karting

Nov 2, 2017
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    christopher fazio
    Where you located?

6. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Niagara Falls, NY.

7. 09Scuderia

09Scuderia Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2011
    USA
    Full Name:
    Max
    this sign in perfect condition is easy $10k. Less than half off is a great price.

davenichols likes this.
  8. 4respy

4respy Formula Junior

Aug 15, 2014
    los angeles
    Full Name:
    steve
    No Doubt.. I have this same sign with no cracks and would not take any less than 10k!

davenichols likes this.
  9. ketel

ketel Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Sausalito, CA
    What is the story behind this sign? What dealership is it from?

10. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    I really don't have any history on it. I had a guy contact me a couple years ago from Italy and he was selling his uncles collection of Italian Car related things. This sign was one of four I purchased from him. He said his uncle had some kind of Ferrari years ago, but was sold a long time ago. Thats about all I can offer. I doubt it was ever displayed.

11. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    I have the double sided version and it was on display for some time. Yours does not look like it was ever out in the weather.

12. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    I don't believe it ever was.