FERRARI decides to screw their last champion, again | Page 4 | FerrariChat

FERRARI decides to screw their last champion, again

Discussion in 'F1' started by NürScud, May 13, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    Exactly my point of view. And I am an unshamed Kimi fan.
    I must say that I have always felt that there was at least "some truth" (but in which proportion?) in the signing of Santander as a main sponsor in 2008 and Kimi coming out of favor, but: what are we discussing here?
    Ferrari favoring a driver over another: nothing new...
    Two sharks swimming in one small pond and trying to out-smart each other? and what did we expect, then, when Kimi's return was announced?
    And this for what? the difference between being SIXTH or SEVENTH? Come on, guys, who cares! Are we speaking of Ferrari or of Marussia? This is a hurricane in a cup-of-tea!
    What the "guys-in-red" need is a top-class car, first and foremost.

Rgds

2. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

+1 and if Grosjean has no sensor issues the Ferrari never passes him. Ferrari are falling back. Period. Could care less which driver is ahead of the other at Ferrari.

3. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I agree.

I could not care less whether Kimi or Alonso beats each other...because at the moment it's for 5th place and 6th place. If it's for race wins, then it's entirely different.

4. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Yap, i remenber, but it was the ither way around, Ferrari was able to put Alonso in front odf the macs during the pit stop, only for him to screw up and let them go by while they where passing slower drivers.....everyone talks about Ferrari screw-up in the last race but they forget the many (screw ups) Alonso did during the season and the ultimatly cost him the champonship.

5. JJ

JJ F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 6, 2010
    PA
    Full Name:
    That was not an isolated incident. Their strategy has been notably subpar for some time now.