Ferrari Drivers cannot drive properly.... apparantly | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Drivers cannot drive properly.... apparantly

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Badapple, Apr 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I'm a big fan of these Clio's too.....my 1st car was Pug 205 GTI 1.9 ,not quite in the V6's league but still up there today with the best of the current hot hatches.

2. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

HmMm.... Roughly, how much is 25K pounds? Now your getting me a enthused about this. I have yet to see one here in LA.

3. DN35

DN35 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2003
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    D. Norton
    Since I no longer consume any French products I'd of course never consider one. But the posted one doesn't look like a Yugo, it looks like a riced-up Yugo.

4. AcademyAwardDriver

Apr 4, 2004
    #29 AcademyAwardDriver, Apr 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    25,000 GPB converts to approximately 45,000 US Dollars at the current exchange rate. I doubt there is already one in the states, though I could be proved wrong. I've attached a picture to show the mid-engine layout (again LHD too)

DN35, everyone is entitled to their own opinion - yours, however, is in the minority. No French products? Your loss - think of all that fine wine and cheese ;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. silverf1modena

silverf1modena Formula Junior

6. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Actually its not,only photo i could find, but i did own a williams clio best small hot hatch at the time, that was 10 years ago i miss that car.

7. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    YAWN... sorry, i don't go for being baited.

Move along. Move along.

8. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    How?

9. AcademyAwardDriver

Apr 4, 2004
    Fan512bbi, according to many motoring journalists the Williams Clio is yet to be bettered even today (see last months EVO magazine). There are still quite a lot of well looked after examples about - they are an absolute classic :)

Silverf1, as well as an engine cover which has been removed for the photo, I'm pretty sure there is a perspex screen between the driver and the engine bay, so it shouldn't be too bad (don't take my word for it though)! If you are serious make sure you get a MkII, like in the photo's I've posted - they are more powerful than the MkI, and the handling also underwent some required improvements!

10. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven