Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here? | Page 12 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, Nov 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    just got off the phone with your office rich hope to hear back from you

2. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
  3. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    Very busy...If I do not return call today please call again I will make time to talk.

4. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    no problem at all, i ended up working anyway. i will call the next time it will be nice out.

thank you

Andrew

5. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    im hoping for a nice day to come check out the car.. but im having no luck

6. samsmith

samsmith Rookie

Jul 24, 2009
    TaxDr,
    Earlier in this thread you mentioned that you deal with estates in addition to taxes. My parents are looking for someone to do their Wills. Is that something you do?

7. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    beautiful day, im doing some work around the house then i hope to call your office

thanks

andrew

8. arista5

arista5 Karting

Jul 9, 2009
    Oceanside, NY
    is this the Enzo on Craigslist?

9. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    Sam,
    I would be happy to prepare Wills for your parents. I am a tax, trust and estate attorney. I draft estate planning documents as well as administer estates after someone passes away. In addition, I handle tax issues/disputes with various taxing authorities and handle the sale/purchase of businesses. Over 30 years ago I was an attorney for the IRS, but have been in private practice ever since. Please have your parents call me at 973-994-4710 to set up an appointment. My office is in Livingston, NJ.

10. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    No.

11. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Bumping this in case the good Dr didnt see it :)

12. vipermann123

vipermann123 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2005
    Irvine, Ca
    Full Name:
    Uzy Malik
    Doc,
    have you got a 458 on order yet? :)

13. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Yes....I like the car very much...

14. vipermann123

vipermann123 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2005
    Irvine, Ca
    Full Name:
    Uzy Malik
    #289 vipermann123, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
    I love it too, I like everything except the high window sill and I feel the rear of the roofline could have been sloped more gradually. A few of the shutlines are a bit agressive/inconsistent in the corner angles, but I guess there were engineering considerations that necessitated their final shape. Overall the design is really, really, lusciously good--I think this car will be one of their timeless classics.

When are you expecting yours? Any idea?

Congrats on the order--awesome. Red, I presume?

15. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Whatever comes in first ...should be red/tan...not sure when it will arrive in the USA....I hope early 2010.

16. decardona

decardona Formula 3

Apr 23, 2005
    PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis Cardona
    Dude, why are you pretending? You have 3 posts. The REAL Tax Dr has a 2 after his ID. Why are you trying to scam?

17. sluggnutz

sluggnutz Karting

Jul 1, 2009
    North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Don
    wow that is pathetic, the real tax dr is to polite to call him out, what a dork

18. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    Guys, Tax Dr and Tax Dr-2 are the same guy, Richard, did you forget the password from the account "Tax Dr-2" and create a new account..?

19. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Exactly right...My original license plate was TAX DR...and for some reason when I first registered I was assigned Tax Dr-2. Each one of my cars has a TAX DR plate.
    The 599 is TAX DR...The Enzo is TAX DR - 2...The Bentley Continental Flying Spur is TAX DR-3...The Scuderia Spider is TAX DR-4...The Infinity FX 45 is still in wife's name....should be transferred soon then it will be known as TAX DR-5...Hope within 6 to 9 months to make the 458 TAX DR-6...

20. vipermann123

vipermann123 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2005
    Irvine, Ca
    Full Name:
    Uzy Malik
    It was my first thought when I saw the similar usernames and read the similarity in the tone of the posts. Glad it's confirmed.

Guys, you need to chill out.

21. sluggnutz

sluggnutz Karting

Jul 1, 2009
    North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Don
    sorry, still fresh to the board, didn't know he had the previous name, mea culpa

22. SL&F430

SL&F430 Rookie

Jul 19, 2009
    Tax Dr,

Thank you so much for doing this and I have to say you have inspire me to a different level. I am starting to become more friendly when people approach my car (I used to feel uncomfortable because most of them would call me "YO" instead of sir). It takes a really big heart for what you have been doing and I really admire a gentleman as well as an enthusiast like you. Can anyone call TOP GEAR and have them do a documentary on Richard. Perhaps they should ship your 16M and have you drive on the TOP GEAR track with the STIG suit on. I was wondering why you didn't take any interest in a Lamborghini, Mclaren F1, Bugatti Veyron. Would you ever consider a Pagani Zonda? What is your impression on the Bentley CT/FS Speed? Sorry if this is not Ferrari related.

TAX DR. FOR PRESIDENT!!! I would definitely give you my vote if you decide to run for the President of the United States.

23. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    You're too kind... I like the Bentley very much... Never thought of anything but Ferrari's

24. SL&F430

SL&F430 Rookie

Jul 19, 2009
    Thank you very much for your response. I just spoke to your assistant and would like to extend the invitation if you are considering coming to Watkins Glen on Labor Day weekend. I forgot to mentioned I used to live in East Hanover NJ. Nice to meet your!

Sept. 3rd - 6th - FCA-ESR Labor Day at Watkins Glen.
    It just doesn't get any better than 3 days at The Glen. The Radisson (607-962-5000) will be the host hotel. Mention FCA. Convertibles must have roll over protection (360 & 430 Spiders are acceptable - pop up roll bars are not). For info contact Leon Bourdage (607-937-3625) or email Leon at [email protected] or Bob Coates by email at [email protected] or by phone at 718-981-8764 evenings. Click on Application for more details (Application)and Tech Form for the 2009 Technical Inspection Form (Tech Form). See below about optional track insurance.

25. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    wow I can't believe this thread is still going. Rich when can I get my enzo ride

you gotta bring it to monterey gourmet sometime ;-)