Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here? | Page 35 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, Nov 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    edit: nevermind I just realized the whitehouse meet was this weekend. D'oh!

2. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
  3. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    I want to thank everyone who came out the last two Saturdays for the Parkinson's car events. Both had a good turnout and $ was raised for research. I appreciate your support.

4. doctorj!

doctorj! Formula 3

Aug 3, 2010
    Jersey
    Full Name:
    AJ
    How is your health Rich?

5. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    I am doing good. The PD has not slowed me down too much. I am blessed with the good fortune that the PD has not progressed quickly. I try not to let it affect my life. Thanks for asking.

6. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    I'm glad they were good events Rich. We were away at the beach (Belmar) the week between those saturdays- I unfortunately couldn't make either event.

-Andrew

7. doctorj!

doctorj! Formula 3

Aug 3, 2010
    Jersey
    Full Name:
    AJ
    Good to hear! I was diagnosed with an autoimmune nerve disease last last year and can understand how you feel. It's not curable, but thankfully people lead normal lives with treatment. It was a scary time that made me want to live each day and enjoy life while I can. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

After that, I decided to trade my Maserati for a Ferrari 575 or 599. It's in the works as we speak and hopefully all goes well!

Ankur

8. visualfxpro

visualfxpro Karting

Sep 11, 2009
    That was probably just me. Hope I did'nt cut you off or anything. lol

9. DerkPhotography

May 21, 2009
    Upstate New York
    Full Name:
    Derek Walker
    If it was following a Saleen S7 it has to be Michael Fux's cars..

10. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    wo are you serious! No I was headed to work on the 78 west. Gorgeous car!

11. visualfxpro

visualfxpro Karting

Sep 11, 2009
    Nah, the Enzo costs a little bit more than I'd want to spend on a car...then again, that is what I used to say about the Murcielago. Hmmm...you never know. :)

12. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Sending my Enzo...599 GTO ...and ...16M...to the rally.....I will be there....had a great time the last two years at this rally.

13. titanium430isback

titanium430isback Formula Junior

Oct 12, 2010
    you are not doing the foli rally on sunday?

14. Periokid

Periokid Karting

Oct 19, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    David
    Rich,

Nice meeting you today at the Rally. Thanks for letting me fire up the Enzo! Nice collection you have!

15. DerkPhotography

May 21, 2009
    Upstate New York
    Full Name:
    Derek Walker
    My friend just saw a yellow 16M in upstate NY at a rest stop, was that you Rich?

16. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Yes...met a nice group of people going to a Mustang rally...followed them and spent a few hours enjoying their company and seeing about 100 Mustangs...a lot of fun ...I was the only non Mustang there.

17. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Just found out that the 458 Spider will have a hard top convertible. It will also not have a piece of glass covering the engine. Apparently, Ferrari had to eliminate the glass cover to make room for the hard folding top. I was also told to expect the delivery of my car around April, 2012. At this point in time, I will probably trade in the 16M for the 458 Spider. While I will hate to see the 16M go, it has such a great sound over 3,000 RPM, I will need to make room for the new Spider.

I believe the formal showing of the 458 Spider will be at the Paris Auto Show, which I believe will take place in September, 2011.

I have not thought about the color combination. Anxious to see it with the colors that Ferrari will reveal at the Paris Auto Show.

18. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    that is too cool. sad to see the glass over the engine going away, but im sure ferrari can pull it off.

19. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    For those who are interested, here is a video of me which was posted on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWx65iCSOVI[/ame]

20. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Nice video! Any news on the upcoming Enzo? I think it might be a twin turbo V8 ;)

21. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Have not heard anything...but I hope it comes soon.

22. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Rich- the Ferrari Store in NYC has a 458 in the pearl yellow color in the showroom- it is a beautiful rich/deep color (maybe similar to what you were originally thinking for your 458 coupe?) If you are replacing the 16M, you may want to retain a yellow car in the collection- I wouldn't say this about many cars, but most ferrari's are beautiful in yellow, especially when paired with black interior with yellow stitching!

I need to figure out a way to buy that 16M from you before you go and trade it in- my favorite car of the 360/430 generation and with the yellow/black combo that you have! I'm just a few sheckles short in my savings account but can give the 360 as a down payment ;)

Haven't seen you in a while due to schedule conflicts (I haven't been to the C&C in a while)- hope all is well and great video of you & the GTO!

-Andrew

23. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Taking the fleet...all four cars ...to the 2 Kids Foundation event this Sunday....The Birchwood Manor...North Jefferson Road, Whippany NJ...great event every year...hundreds and hundreds of cars of all types....charity event for children that have been diagnosed with cancer and other serious diseases.

24. 430rcks

430rcks F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2009
    West Palm Beach
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Loved the video.

Is that your Enzo by any chance at MAC?

25. FasterIsBetter

FasterIsBetter F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2004
    NoNJ/Jupiter FL
    Full Name:
    Steve W.
    Sounds like a great event. Do you have any details, or a link to a website for us? It's right down the road from me, I'd love to take either the 328 or the XKE.

Thanks!