Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here? | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, Nov 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bridgpal

bridgpal Rookie

Apr 11, 2009
    West Orange, NJ
    Full Name:
    Anil Bridgpal
    So just saw the enzo for the first time today. A little googling brought me to this forum.

There was a small crowd forming when he parked up on ridgedale. He was nice to talk to everyone, and even let a little kid start his car.

I took a little video on my phone:
    http://qik.com/video/1438680

2. Dawgz

Dawgz Rookie

Apr 11, 2009
    #177 Dawgz, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
    Hey Tax DR, It was nice meeting you today outside that ice cream shop. I couldn’t get over the fact how down to earth you are about all this. I read your previous post about your earlier years when the vett owners didn’t give you the time of day, that’s exactly why I was hesitant on pulling into the parking lot at first, because I was expecting the same thing. But then I said to myself, whatever....When will i ever see an enzo again?

Btw, I was the guy that thought they made only 24 of these :p when you corrected me haha.

3. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    Rich,

I have not been on in a while. (school work has been killing me). I hope your doing well and seeing as it is coming to be summer soon, I'd love to check out the cars. Ill be done with this semester May 12, so maybe we can work something out. I'd still LOVE to do a photoshoot of the Enzo or the 599!

-Andrew

4. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    Just give me a call. I am sure you will want to photoshoot the Scuderia spider. When you have time I will make the time.

5. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    i forgot your getting that haha yes id love it

6. NYC123

NYC123 Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2006
    I am moving to the area shortly (short hills). Can some of you that know the area tell me where the nicest roads are for weekend drives. Also are there any nice storage facilities for cars in the area if I dont have enough garage space ? Thanks in advance.

7. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    ive lived in the area for my whole life (22 years) and there are some pretty nice roads around. Round Valley Res. has some great roads and as for a place to keep the car i could look after it haha.

8. gothemi8

gothemi8 Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2007
    So Cal/Central NY
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Rich,

I was wondering if you got my reply pm about the car show I invited you to. Its coming up in three weeks so I wanted to be sure everything is set for you to come out.

Thanks
    Alex

9. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    Call me after the 15th.

10. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    Still not sure if I am free that day. Also, it may be too far from my home. At this point in time do not count on me...sorry

11. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Route 78 is the best highway in the area.

As for nice backroads, I always venture to the Far Hills/Basking Ridge area for Route 202.

12. gothemi8

gothemi8 Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2007
    So Cal/Central NY
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Alright no problem just thought I'd give it a try. Let me know if you change your mind.

13. Dawgz

Dawgz Rookie

Apr 11, 2009
    Hey Tax Dr, let me know when ur back in town (East Hanover), id love to have my Camera this time!

14. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    We'll have to hook up...i'm in East Hanover too

15. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Its awesome to see this thread grow into what it is now. Your a good man Rich! :)

16. chooseami

chooseami Rookie

Dec 26, 2008
    Saw the Enzo on a flatbed outside the office yesterday. Hope everything is ok....

17. breitlingherst

breitlingherst Karting

Aug 21, 2007
    287 has some nice long stretches and when the right lane is cruising at around 80mph during mid-day on a weekday, you can only imagine what the left lane is doing. just make sure you have your Valentine1!

18. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    The Scuderia spider came off the same flatbed that took the Enzo for routine repairs.

19. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    She's here!? :D Pics Rich!

Chris

20. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    Hope to have someone shoot some pictures and post them for others to see and enjoy in the very near future.

21. chooseami

chooseami Rookie

Dec 26, 2008
    Hopefully you'll have the Scuderia at the office this Friday. I may stop by to take a proper peek :)

Happy April 15th!

22. EugS

EugS Rookie

Oct 27, 2008
    Tax Dr,
    I'm a film/videomaker from Brookside/Mendham Twp. who happens to be a big time car enthusiast. We have some good HD video equipment.
    A friend of mine who does professional sound recording and who's also a car guy might be down to do some surround sound audio recording if
    you'd be interested to shoot some video to post on the forum here.

23. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    16M will be at the office on Friday.

24. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    I am interested. Call me in the office to discuss details.

25. EugS

EugS Rookie

Oct 27, 2008
    Will call you tomorrow. My sound guy will probably piss his pants as he's a huge car fanatic.

My contact# by the way is
    973-960-9568 cell
    [email protected]
    I'm at 32 East Main St. Brookside which is only about 20 min. from your office.

-Eugene