Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here? | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, Nov 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dawgz

Dawgz Rookie

Apr 11, 2009
    Tax Dr, Would you mind if i dropped by?

2. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    OK

3. EugS

EugS Rookie

Oct 27, 2008
    Will call you tomorrow.

4. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    Tax Dr,
    I think you may have met a very close friend of mine from East Hanover last week while he was buying a Porche

5. Cozmic_Kid

Cozmic_Kid F1 Veteran

Dec 1, 2005
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    B. Frandsen
    Bruce Springsteen and Ferrari Enzo.

It can't get any better than that :D:D

Are you on the Lake?

6. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    My radio is always set on channel 10 ... the Bruce station on sirius radio ... if vehicle has a radio...Enzo does not...16M has no radio but ipod is loaded up with Bruce....Nothing like listening to Bruce and pushing the Ferrari to its limits.

Do not understand..."Are you on the Lake"

7. Cozmic_Kid

Cozmic_Kid F1 Veteran

Dec 1, 2005
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    B. Frandsen
    I send you a PM :)

8. bigshoguns

bigshoguns Rookie

Jun 2, 2007
    #208 bigshoguns, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The good Doctor was in and prescribed a Yellow F430 Scuderia!!!

I must say a Big THANK YOU to Rich, What a guy! He allowed us to check out his new Scud and let us take as many pictures as we wanted. He showed us each and every nook and cranny of the car. Rich again Thanks!!

Here are a few pictures from today.

PS: Sorry I got you with your eyes shut, the other picture should be much better.
    PPS: Rich Please let me know when you get the Enzo back. I would definitely want to check her out as well..
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Lol. He prescribed you a Ferrari? Hey Rich, did you go from Tax Dr. to Medical Dr.? ;)

The 16M looks gorgeous. Looks like another happy FChatter. Your generosity is appreciated.

I need to get out to NY soon :)

Chris

10. bigshoguns

bigshoguns Rookie

Jun 2, 2007
    Yeah I was trying to write something witty.

11. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Wow that thing is sick!

12. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Formula 3

Jun 29, 2004
    Very awesome. I was in the area today and wanted to stop by and check it out, but I had to be somewhere.

13. rpps

rpps Formula 3

Aug 20, 2005
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Carbon fiber skirts?! When did this happen?

14. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    What a stunning 16M

Congrats!

15. 76Steel

76Steel Formula 3

Sep 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Beautiful looking car, period.

16. bridgpal

bridgpal Rookie

Apr 11, 2009
    West Orange, NJ
    Full Name:
    Anil Bridgpal
    #216 bridgpal, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I met the 'Tax DR' at the East Hanover the other weekend. Saw the enzo on ridgedale ave by the icecream shop. Rich was a very nice guy, talking to everyone and answering questions about his car. He even let a this little kid turn on the enzo. He was easily one of the friendliest car owners I ever encountered.

I dont live too far from his offices, maybe one day I'll get to see the new scuderia..

17. EricImports69

EricImports69 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    North NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Rich your new 16M Scud is absolutely F'n GORGEOUS! lol...I love your collection...you have all of my favs. especially the ENZO, lol. I will def have to come by when its back! I need to see it in person again lol besides the Park Ave show last year.

18. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I cant stop looking at the 16M. You have impeccable taste in cars Rich. You made a really bold choice with the carbon-fibre skirts, it really paid off. Have you been given a delivery date on the California yet? You ordered Azzuro California over Crema, right? This thread rocks :)

Chris

19. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    rich! the f430 looks...... AMAZING so beautiful! and i wanna do photo shoots of ALL your cars haha

20. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    Correct...July is when the CA is due.

21. EugS

EugS Rookie

Oct 27, 2008
    Tax Dr. is easily one of the nicest, most sincere car enthusiasts anyone will ever meet, both passionate and magnanimous to a fault. He was kind enough to let me drop off my "old" Oldsmobile and come along for a short ride in the Scuderia while we discussed a project. This car is wicked. There is no other adjective. Tangled in Rt. 46 traffic coming off 2hrs. sleep it still made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end! Unleashing this beast on NJ traffic is like unleashing an angry mako shark on a bloated school of sardines or letting a Panther into a pen full of tired ground sloths. We'll try to get some quality footage to post here once I get my film making team squared away. Now the challenge will be to capture the sheer visceral sensation of these thoroughbreds in the field.

22. Luckyslide16

Luckyslide16 Rookie

Apr 27, 2009
    Whats up Tax DR-2, I have a funny story for you.

On Saturday April 25th, I was driving eastbound on the LIE and as me and my friends passed Ferrari of Long Island, my friend said "Look Ferrari has a bunch of cars out, must be the nice weather". To which I replied, "Is that an Enzo?!?!?!" My friend said I didn't see one, I don't think it was. I told him I was positive that there was a Red Enzo there, so we doubled back. When we got into the parking and saw that in fact there was a Red Enzo there the 3 of us who are all in our mid to late 20's just stared in silence. Then as we sat parked looking at the car, you came out to leave. We thought it was someone who worked there coming to see why we were sitting in the lot lol. We were too nervous to get out and say anything to you but when you left we followed you up the service road of the LIE to the traffic light where you made a right hand turn and we went straight.

I have loved cars since the day I got my License, and that day will be one engraved in my memory for the rest of my life. As a matter of fact my friend Kristy at work found this thread after I talked her ear off at lunch telling her about it (she found it by the custom plate lol). When she sent me the link I was shocked.

After reading on here what a nice guy you are, I'm mad that we didn't get out of the car to say hello. Oh well maybe next time!

Thanks again for giving me a great Saturday to tell friends about and I hope the story put a smile on your face or at least made you laugh.

See you on the LIE,

Pat

P.S., If you are ever out on Long Island again let me know, I have been an Automotive photographer for about 3 years now and would jump at the chance to shoot some Ferrari's.

23. Tmoto

Tmoto Rookie

Apr 27, 2009
    Oh Yes, the Tax Dr. is indeed one of the nicest and sincere car enthusiast one can meet. He is a genuine nice guy who I believe feels a great deal of gratification in sharing his passion for exotic cars. This type of passion he exudes can be contagious. I was lucky enough to be granted the key to his beautiful bright yellow & carbon fiber Scuderia yesterday. I sincerely thank you for that opportunity Rich. This chance meeting and brief chat has enabled a sort of different work/life perspective for me. Anyway, from before you even sit in the seat, you already know you’re surrounded by pure craftsman ship; insert the key and a push of the engine start button brings a note of perfection ones ears. As a motorcycle collector, rider and former racer and race track coach for New York Sport Bike Club I have experienced performance machines on quite a few levels (Japanese rockets to Italian exotics) but I’m here to tell you the feel of the Scuderia is as unique as it’s look and the feedback the car provides to the driver is simply amazing. This car is more sportbike-like (than car-like), with awesome linear acceleration, feel and braking power that, for me, can only be compared to a racebike. The Scuderia is simply awesome and an example of perfection.

24. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    I wished you had come over to me and said hello. I would have been happy to show off the Enzo. It gives me a real kick when I meet someone who loves cars and I get the chance to share my collection with them. Next time do not be afraid to talk to me.

25. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    It was fun watching you drive around the parking lot. The smile on your face after you got out of the car made my day. I am glad you stopped to chat with me.