Ferrari Enzo vs. Trophy Wife | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo vs. Trophy Wife

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Ken, Jan 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Ferrari Enzo vs. Trophy Wife

1. Ferrari Enzo

2. Trophy Wife

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KMS

KMS Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 22, 2003
    The Enzo. Why have one unmanageable,overdone trophy wife (almost without exception)when you can have many young and impressionable girlfriends who'll do the work of an entire Nascar pit crew on you?

Charlie Sheen did it just about right. When Heidi got caught he didn't flinch. As he put it, "you don't pay em for the sex, you pay them to go home when it is done". Then went on to bang a bunch of models and hot actresses, most of whom had a career and a little cash of their own. Hell, Im sure in many cases he was just watching them bang each other. Anyway.
    He eventually marries Denise Richards. Which brings me to my point. Denise can be considered a Trophy wife. I've been to a lot of events and have not seen ONE guy (regardless of networth) with anything close to that on his arm. Oh, I've seen some decorated women walking around but the only thing that made em trophies was the comical amount of bling they tried and in most cases fail to pull off. This, does not a trophy wife make.

Come to think of it. Tiger Woods will have what can be considered a Trophy wife as well. You can find women as hot as his fiancee in Norway and Sweden ALL DAY LONG. Prague??? Fuhgetaboutit. Grab your passports fellas.

2. Ken

Ken F1 World Champ

Oct 19, 2001
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Kenneth
    A trophy wife is 35, well educated, looks fantastic (artificially enhanced if need be) has great taste in spending money, is an excellent hostess and will drop you like a bad habit if you lose all your money. She can organize a party, pick out the perfect wardrobe for you and arrange exotic vacations. She makes a real effort in bed even if she's not thrilled by your prowess. She WILL f*ck the pool boy if given an opportunity.

She cannot drive a stick, she cannot play chess, she doesn't understand football but will allow you and your friends to watch, and she has no idea why anyone would spend over half a mil on a car but will be well pleased she can tell everyone you did.

We all know what an Enzo is.

Ken

3. I think we should ban NNO for excessive political correctness.

4. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    NO.

5. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~

Think you meant

NNO

BTW, Corban, tone it down kid!!!

6. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    I agree. Go play with some model cars and practice your metrosexual vibe in your own thread CarbonfiberDES.

Anyway in regards to the poll, Ken forgot that a $$$-motivated trophy wife can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch, and has a smile while doing it. Amazing what a little green can do to a girl's attitude.

The Enzo however...Well it can suck the doors off of just about any car, and it has a smile while doing it as well.

Decisions decisions.

PS - Perfect description by the way Ken. I would have chosen 30 years old, but the rest was spot on.

7. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    :D

8. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    i wouldve put NNO but i thought some people might have got confussed with that short of a sentance using a play off his name. I dont think theres anyhting wrong with Carbon expressing his opinions. After all thats what your doing when you ask him not to make comments like he does.

9. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    improtant point to consider here

if you decide to get rid of the ENZO you get lots of money in you pocket..
    if you decide to get rid of the TROPHY WIFE she takes all your money with her.

easy decision--take the ENZO and use it to get all the HOOTERS girls you can handle.

10. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Good Point.

11. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    Right, and I expressed mine as did others.

Besides someone needs to let him know that it's the women themselves that perpetuate the trophy wife phenomenon, men have nothing to do with it. I'm in L.A. trust me when I tell you that they're like flies to **** when you pull up to the white lotus or other trendy spots in a 360 spyder.

12. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

I'd have to say Enzo. All of you trying to define a trophy wife is hilarious. Regardless of the definition, I would suspect that she would know exactly what she is...and that would make the Enzo the more genuine, and dignified, choice.

But what do I know? I'm not a misogynist...

Speaking of which: DES, did you have to bring Dingleberry Vallandingham into this? It has been a delightful series of months without any mention, or thought, of thet JRV troll...

13. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, it's no secret what type of women you attract...! i can't believe you'd admit that in a public forum... i hope Mako isn't your REAL middle name... LMAO...!

Dave, my apologies, i was just using him as a stepping stool to reach up and present my point... Can you forgive me...?

14. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

"stepping stool" ??

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one, man. LMAO !!!

15. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    I have neither, and so I graciously excuse myself from this conversation.(Weeping).....

16. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL... i figured if i worded it properly, you'd forgive me... :D

17. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    i'd take the enzo. after reading some of the descriptions of trophy wife, like she doesn't drive a stick, it played an important role in my decision. i couldn't marry a girl who can't drive stick, what happens if she needs to drive my car?

18. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    To the contrary, trophy wives know how to drive a 'stick'!! Too bad the Enzo's an F1.

19. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    None of the pig-headed sexists made any mention of her not being able to drive an F1 transmission...:D

20. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    this has got to be the stupidest, and at once most absurd, "debates" ever. what's next? one of you is gonna get al franken to bodyslam the other while the someone gets a Larouche supporter to heckle them to death? unbelieveble. enzo v. trophy wife. sounds to me like some of you haven't lost a good women to know not to ask such stupid questions. ridiculous.

21. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    One hand washes the other.

22. 308tr6

308tr6 Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    SDakota
    Full Name:
    Rico
    So the question is really ...are you interested in love or sex?

23. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    That is great. lol

24. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Why mention the obvious?

DL

25. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Ken-
    don't be stumped just go with your gut on this one. If I were a guy I would go with a prenup and the trophy wife. But I'm a female so I would go with the prenup and the trophy husband, he will have bought me a ferrari as an engadgement present making him worthy of love. Well, what do you think about that?