Buy

Ferrari F12, GT4 Lusso, FF, 599, Ultimate DIY Guige

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso/F12/812S' started by nguyennhatquang, Sep 7, 2021.

1. nguyennhatquang

nguyennhatquang Karting

Feb 13, 2016
    Hanoi
    Hello, As The owner of a Prancing Horse, I want to creat a thread and Sharing all the information for Ferrari Owner who excess the manufacturer Warranty, Someone want to DIY themself, the way to fix and Maintain our car. Something simple like DIY oil change, Tire, or anything.
    I hope it will be a great guide for everypeople who want to working on our car...

1st : Where to get parts ?
    the simple answer and the cheapest I can Find online is : eurospares, Scuderia.. I myself bought manything from Eurospare ( I'm not the reseller) so I'm not advertising for them, but that is the cheapest I found online, they base on UK, and they has some issue like very slow to get part.. and doesn't accept paypal.

2nd : What is the Ferrari Diagnostic software
    There're 2 kind of Diagnostic software : original and Copy from china..
    I myself had bad luck with the Launch X431 from china.. when It can use to read data and clear trouble code but when i'm using it to reset the Wrench Light from my cluster it suddenly blank out everything... like that-----

The original As I heard is come from Ferrari or Acrini, As I found some of the information, the Acrini can use for Programing, Coding of the car, it actually made for Ferrari..
    There're a Ferrari software for independent shop which call Ferrari DEIS Light, which will work with all kind of J2534 hardware, I just don't know how to get it yet.

Tobe Continue

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. nguyennhatquang

nguyennhatquang Karting

Feb 13, 2016
    Hanoi
    How to do an oil change on F12
    Our V12 F140FC need 12.5 Liter of 10W60 oil and oil filter.. due to drysump system.. it has few drain plug.. I took a video from my car which did by my friend to demos trade that

Flea7, Solid State and ANOpax like this.
  4. GameMaker

GameMaker Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Apr 17, 2014
    WA State
    Great video! I wasn't sure how bad it was but it doesn't look too bad to change the oil on an F12. Probably just as easy on the 812 I'm guessing.

Flea7 and nguyennhatquang like this.
  5. Yellow355

Yellow355 Karting

Oct 4, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Subscribed as I came to the forum today looking for reasons why my battery tender doesn't see the battery at all, any DIY threads would be invaluable to other Ferrari owners even if they don't do the work themselves as at least it'll give educate all of us on what's involved and not get taken by the stealerships and indys.

6. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    Full Name:
    Stew
    The steps are identical on the 812. Only differences in procedure are the oil weights, and the filling process is just slightly different.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. sunghyun7

sunghyun7 Karting

Oct 7, 2019
    excellent! thank you.

usually I wouldn't attempt to get all the DIY's into one thread. that would be disorganized quickly. why not just start a new one with DIY-F12 oil change? this is fantastic

9. nguyennhatquang

nguyennhatquang Karting

Feb 13, 2016
    Hanoi
    I did start it with 1 thread and after that people forget about it.. I just want to make 1 thread so people can go in and find all the information they need for them car.

10. flash32

flash32 F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Make one thread with links to other threads

Label the first one all links for DYI projects for 812
    And then the sub threads are the individual items

11. nguyennhatquang

nguyennhatquang Karting

Feb 13, 2016
    Hanoi
    How to change the solenoid cover gasket..
    As I saw it is the common leak on the F140 engine.. not the valve cover gasket.. please check it first
    it is easy to replace.. and very cheap

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    Thanks for the videos

14. mfr456

mfr456 Karting

May 3, 2015
    Thank you for your efforts !!!!