Ferrari F430 Immobilizer deleted! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari F430 Immobilizer deleted!

Discussion in '360/430' started by 360trev, Dec 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chnco

chnco Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2014
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Allen C
    What’s your ETA on the Swiss Army knife! I’ve been anxiously waiting, seems like you’re in final stages!

2. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    It's fully working by re-flashing ECUs out of the car (ie manually at this stage) and now I'm doing the obd reflash work.

Since this is all part time best effort (not my day job!) I'm doing it in spare time so progress is variable. I am ofcourse making progress it's just a slow burn in the background.

If you need immobilizer delete urgently due to hardware failure and costs spiralling out of control pm me and I can help ... Failing that I will need some more time. However yes it's going well!

3. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    This Means a lot to me coming from one of the most respected Ferrari techs in the entire USA..

Thank you, this was never about the money as other work could lead to much better return on time invested but to give something back... I am hoping it will benefit a lot of owners for many years to come...

4. 993turbo

993turbo Formula Junior

Oct 4, 2006
    Puerto Banus
    Full Name:
    Remi E
    This is so good to read! The immobilizer is one of the annoying issues with my 360. Hate having to push the alarm fob after 2mins or so if I leave the car unlocked.

I would also love to have the unit on my my F430 deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Congrats! Owners everywhere will be rejoicing.

Robb

6. Rjoselaw

Rjoselaw Karting

Mar 10, 2019
    Southlake, Texas
    Full Name:
    Raj J
    Thank you 360trev! While I am a new owner and bought my 360 with only one black key fob, I am rapidly becoming aware of the potential issues withe immobilizer and would like to be proactive in maintaining my car in good shape. I assume once you make these bypass units readily available, it will be easier to install a remote start and full functioning alarm system? I would like "modernize" the car a slight bit more. I think I have been spoiled by my modern cars and find myself needing more comforts the more I drive the car. Thanks again.

7. Komang

Komang Rookie

May 14, 2019
    indonesia
    Full Name:
    I gd komang pande
    hi
    can your give more information. i had f430 immobilizer problme.
    i need delete immobilizer
    thank you
    komang

8. Reman

Reman Rookie

Sep 27, 2018
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    Reman
    Any update on 430 immo delete?

9. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    Nothing to update, fully 100% working on all F430s and 430 Scuderia, 16M, etc. Only 430 series not yet verified is a 430 Challenge car.

Currently working on a solution to use obd to do it but it's a little way off so right now the fastest way is to send ecus to one of my US affiliates. Pm me.

Also got 100% verified cat efficiency fix done for 430s too.

Regards

Trev

tifosi101 likes this.
  10. Reman

Reman Rookie

Sep 27, 2018
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    Reman
    Can I have your email pls, shall email you on my issues.

11. Reman

Reman Rookie

Sep 27, 2018
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    Reman
    I am still expecting your reply on diagnosing wiring via whats app. You promised to reply on the day, but it has been a week, that I still have not heard anything from you sir.

12. Adit9999

Adit9999 Rookie

Aug 29, 2019
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    ADIT RIENGPRAYOON
    I would like to remove the immobilizer from my F430 too.
    Please contact me at [email protected]
    Thanks in advance.

13. BabyGodzillaGTi-R

May 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    Victor Cheong
    I am keen to remove the immobiliser on my 360. I am afraid my master remote key got corroded by battery acid and i'm now stranded with a car parked on my driveway.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance buddy.

14. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Let me tell you guys, there are 2 types of immobilizers in these cars.... ones that are failing or failed and ones that are going to fail.

My car was one of the first to have issues. Probably because of the hot climate and some track work. It gave a plethora of peculiar starting and not starting issues. It was baffling. At the time, nobody had even heard of the symptoms I would describe. Half the techs thought I was crazy. Of course the dealer solution is new immobilizer and ECUs for $12K, with no promise of the crappy system failing again (if that was even the problem).

Trev came out of nowhere to help find a solution, and I can't thank him enough. But above the elimination of that pesky immo, Trev has become a great friend. I've been able to ditch the immo completely and the car starts every time, runs flawlessly and the car doesn't need to be on a tender. It's brilliant!

chenglo1, hessank, RANDY6005 and 2 others like this.
  15. E55amg9965

E55amg9965 Karting

Jun 13, 2012
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Trev I would like to do this to my f430 can u email info and price pls.thanks [email protected]

16. _TS

_TS Rookie

Jan 20, 2019
    Germany
    Is it only me or does anybody else think, these desperate attempts to get a tool for deleting Ferrari Immobilizers with odd email addresses by users with 1 post (except for the last one) are a little bit scary?

17. J360M

J360M Karting

Nov 29, 2018
    Yeah I noticed that on the other thread. All a bit off..

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

18. Reman

Reman Rookie

Sep 27, 2018
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    Reman
    Trev,
    My f430 is totally unstartable.
    What do I need to do?
    Do I need to send ecu to you?
    Pricing?

19. FSM348

FSM348 Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2017
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Dan Smith
    PM sent...

20. Reman

Reman Rookie

Sep 27, 2018
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    Reman
    I wonder if these forum would help for immo delete. I have been in this tread for a while, nothing that I see for solution to bypass immo for f430.

21. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    did you try stepping on the brake pedal with all your weight? it cld be the sensor needs to be replaced

22. Reman

Reman Rookie

Sep 27, 2018
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    Reman
    What sensor axactly?

23. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida