Ferrari F50 SPOTTED! Video + Pics | FerrariChat

Ferrari F50 SPOTTED! Video + Pics

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by seinfeld, Apr 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. seinfeld

seinfeld Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2004
    Diamond Bar/Cali
    Full Name:
    Gary
    So I just got out of school (The Art Institute of California-OC) and decided to go to the Ferrari Dealer to stand by the gates and take pictures. They then just let me in and I was in the showroom looking at Maseratis and some Ferraris. I took some close up pictures and then asked, if it was alright to go in the backroom, and they said okay! I was happy as-is seeing Ferraris side-by-side and took my time. I saw this F50 being unloaded while taking some pictures of Ferrari's in the backlot. The folks at Ferrari/Maserati were kind enough to let me take some pictures. I was there for an hour drooling over the:

-Mondial
    -430 Scuderia
    -512bbi
    -550 Barchetta
    -599gtb
    -Daytona

Talk about Nirvana (well, for me since I never been or seen so many Ferraris)...and right when I thought I had it good, an F50 came in! It came in on back of a trailer and was being unloaded (as seen). I knew I HAD to stay!

I have never seen an F50 in person, and this just floored me, even more so than the Enzo! I really must agree, you MUST see this car in person to fully appreciate the lines, detail, and emotion it gives. I am still in awe after seeing this car today and probably will with the collection of videos and pictures! The car gives so much emotion, in styling and detail. The Driver was very cool and told me even he was scared driving it and unloading it! We're talking about $550-650k here!

The F50 is at Ferrari/Maserati in Costa Mesa. I am sure it is still there but am not sure for how long. If you really want to see it, go to the dealer and ask if it is okay to take some snap shots. I did, and it got me into the back lot (where the cars were being fixed/storaged.

Heres the link for the Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpuWWBs6bSQ

Note: I apologize for the bad quality of the video.

2. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    Thanks for sharing. You mentioned he has the luckiest job for unloading the F50... (tow driver)

Dream bigger! Be the owner!!

3. seinfeld

seinfeld Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2004
    Diamond Bar/Cali
    Full Name:
    Gary
    haha...yeah, well, i couldnt think straight hah...

4. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Good words of encouragement :)

5. Rytt

Rytt Karting
    BANNED

Apr 14, 2009
    I-town