Ferrari F8 Tributo | Page 228 | FerrariChat

Ferrari F8 Tributo

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Ferrari 308 GTB, Feb 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I find Rosso Fuoco a super "sexy" color. However, (and I am sorry for how this may sound) but I am a white car guy. Love the pearl/metallic whites and the contrast with black details. My only not white (because all my cars are white and I needed a car urgently and it wasn't available in white) is the CLS which is Obsidian black, Love black but it is so hard to maintain and everything and anything shows.

Initially, I was on the fence between Fuji and Italia. I selected Italia from the very beginning but second guessed myself so many times. The thing that got me to chose what that as gorgeous as Fuji also is, it is less white, almost creamy looking. With Bianco Italia it was love at the first sight.

2. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    As hard as it will be I will wait for the pic to share, come on, isn't it more fun this way :p Also I googled a Ferrari in this color and nothing came up, so there will not be a way to share the color.

3. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    To the Ferrari Chat authorities... I humbly suggest that @soshry gets exiled for not playing nice in the sandbox! He thinks he's so special so he can play in his own sandbox.

4. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #5679 Enzo Belair, Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    Okay, okay, here is a video of the color. For some reason the mica flake looks larger than it is in real life, must be how the camera reads the color.

Its triple layer silver, SANU SILVER, and boy in person its REALLY a crazy silver, the depth of the mica flake looks like it goes on forever, the hot spots go straight white, I do believe it will show of the form of the car really well.

F140C, C50 and SVCalifornia like this.
  5. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    LOL!!! It worked!

I like the color... Not sure if there isn't a single Ferrari out there with it, but it may indeed be rare. Is it a Ferrari color? Is it a triple layer color? In the sun it will indeed show it's glamour.

6. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I was referring to an F8, not sure if there is an F8 in this color? Yep, its a factory color, and it its a triple layer color. glad you like it, I hope it looks good...

GT2goneF likes this.
  7. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I haven't seen an F8 in that color but it may be out there. You are the first confirmed to my knowledge. It is a beautiful color. Triple layer paints have different dimensions, layers and depths to them. A little steep premium but they are amazing!

Cmazza likes this.
  8. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Saw the 765 in the flesh today. Similar to the 720 but more aggressive. I liked it. Color of the demo car want my favorite but definitely a great looking car. Senna seats are awesome but not the easiest to get in and out of. Regardless- good luck on the new ride.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Boomhauer and Coincid like this.
  9. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    What color is that? Very unique.

10. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Probably just Titanio. Pictures are way too altered.

TSOYBELIS likes this.
  11. F140C

F140C Formula 3

Nov 25, 2016
    Piedmont
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Agreed about the pics, too much saturation I guess...because It looks like it has red caps and calipers in the back (1st shot).

Never heard of Grigio Sanu, but It looks amazing. Kinda like Argento Nür, but "on steroids".

12. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
  13. F140C

F140C Formula 3

Nov 25, 2016
    Piedmont
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Enzo Belair and Ash Patel like this.
  14. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Sorry.... but no... This color should never be on any car, let alone in a Ferrari. Looks like the green from 1976 Toyota Corolla SR5. Absolutely no. Ever wonder why a dealer would never put a car in that color in their show room? Why would anybody? The car lost all lines.

15. xBox

xBox Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2018
    The Emerald Isle
    Wash your mouth with soap sir, thats British Racing Green aka Verde British :p

Boomhauer likes this.
  16. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
  17. xBox

xBox Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2018
    The Emerald Isle
    Your observations are not wrong, I don't disagree.

just it has racing heritage, but then heritage is not always a good thing.... particularly with the Historic colour charge applied :eek:

Ash Patel likes this.
  18. Lesia44

Lesia44 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2009
    F140C likes this.
  19. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    I'm certain many of us love that green and the combo is spectacular. Sorry if I ruined your day... :)

Boomhauer likes this.
  20. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Don’t only British people like that color? ;)

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat