Ferrari Fred 458 from Switzerland | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Fred 458 from Switzerland

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by fredzzz, Dec 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CH_348

CH_348 Karting

Nov 10, 2016
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Chris Steinacker
    Who did you have to convince to get this license plate? That’s amazing!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

fredzzz likes this.
  2. tekaefixe

tekaefixe Formula 3

May 10, 2012
    CH
    Full Name:
    Paulo
    Ahahah great licence plate and and even better engraving: TESLA.COM ahahah yes its electric mam!

3. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    Fred, really nice car you have!

Just a heads up: your license plate is "public" on the registration database. Cheers.

4. Andrew C

Andrew C Rookie

Jun 4, 2020
    I bought a dual channel blackvue dashcam as well and interested in your installation video. Do you plan on posting that?

Ive also seen these messages, but they disappear. They just pop up randomly for me every so often when I shut the car off.

5. fredzzz

fredzzz Rookie

Oct 20, 2017
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Fred
    My partner. My wallet. And then a short bidding-war on http://www.auktion.stva.zh.ch/ :)

I heard about the option to have that removed. I will have a look!

I actually ended up never making the video, as I was not sure about the step by step process myself. It was all a bit of figuring out which internal panels and headliners come out in which way. In the end, however, it was all quite simple. I ran everything through the right side (A-pillar, right side of the headliner, removed the right seat for easier access, removed the panels behind the seat (against the rear firewall) and tucked everything into the top of the headliner).[/QUOTE]

6. Andrew C

Andrew C Rookie

Jun 4, 2020
    I actually ended up never making the video, as I was not sure about the step by step process myself. It was all a bit of figuring out which internal panels and headliners come out in which way. In the end, however, it was all quite simple. I ran everything through the right side (A-pillar, right side of the headliner, removed the right seat for easier access, removed the panels behind the seat (against the rear firewall) and tucked everything into the top of the headliner).[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Ahh gotcha, guess it’s just time to go for it then haha. I’m just hesitant since I don’t want to damage the trim pieces or the clips

7. fredzzz

fredzzz Rookie

Oct 20, 2017
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Fred
    [/QUOTE]

Ahh gotcha, guess it’s just time to go for it then haha. I’m just hesitant since I don’t want to damage the trim pieces or the clips[/QUOTE]

It is totally doable. You really can't break any panels. Worst case, maybe a clip - but that wouldn't be the end of the world as you can easily replace those. I believe there are quite a few videos on YouTube (if you search for a while) about "removing the headliner" or "trim/panel removal on Ferrari 458."