FERRARI FRENCH QUARTER CLASSIC 2003 | FerrariChat

FERRARI FRENCH QUARTER CLASSIC 2003

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by FAMILY MAN, Feb 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FAMILY MAN

FAMILY MAN Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    The 2003 FERRARI FRENCH QUARTER CLASSIC video is now available. Hats off to every member of the club who helped make this video a success. Joe Zahavi is the man behind the camera. His company is PLANET9 VIDEO PRODUCTIONS. He did a fantastic job.
    E-mail : [email protected]

This video is one of the BEST arranged and produced videos I have ever seen ... ANYWHERE, and that is after viewing 100's of miles of tape.

Let's not forget Richard. Sources say that he worked his tail off and deserves applause for his efforts concerning this event. Thank you Richard.

I received my VHS tape <4 DVD's on order> day before yesterday and have watched it four times. I can't get enough ! Watching it on a big screen tv with surround sound makes you think it's you behind the wheel rather than sitting on the couch squeezing the life out of your favorite beverage can.
    Get yours on order today ...

FAMILY MAN

2. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    I know it's been years but is there any way to get a copy of this DVD. I lost mine and was wanting to see if I could get another.

3. Dave328

Dave328 Formula 3

Nov 24, 2002
    Katy
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Empty your PM box brutha!

4. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Just did. What is going on bro!?