Ferrari Get You a Date? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Get You a Date?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by venusone, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Women my age are impressed that I can still get in and out of the car.

2. Hotzos

Hotzos Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2004
    Parker, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Mark Gomez
    I find that whenever the car is parked, i talk with many guys and youth interested in it -- i have never had a woman approach me for anything other than a question about the car! So, i meets lots of folks who like cars -- none of which i believe could reinforce the theory that "the car gets you dates".

3. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
    If I'm driving in the city windows down or idling at a light sometimes I hear women give comments to each other like "is that a Ferrari" or "what is that" ...I've had them joke around and say "can I have your number" I know they are just being playful so I smile and wave, and if I am with a female I gingerly roll the window up :) ....then also sometimes if they are with a dude he will try to guess the model of the car or something and tell her about the car, sometimes even quoting incorrect specs like horsepower... "yeah that's a 458" or "that's the brand new one" or things like that.

4. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    #79 bernardo66, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    :D
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. WJGESQ

WJGESQ Formula 3

Dec 30, 2004
    Ah man, you need the details on this one.

6. petearron

petearron Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jul 1, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    jeff
    Women prob look at guys in Ferraris as thrill seekers not very stable, might not be around long gone in a fiery crash with them in it. Lol
    Roll up in the geezer ride car old Caddy better bet.

7. GDautosport

GDautosport Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    NJ
    haha, i wrote that 10 years ago before having a couple of ferraris, and i think i used to get more dates then...

8. chenglo1

chenglo1 Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2012
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Cheng
    Hilarious this thread revived.