Sold - Ferrari Hublot Unico Watch with Winder | FerrariChat

Sold Ferrari Hublot Unico Watch with Winder

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by njcycleguy, Nov 25, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. njcycleguy

njcycleguy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    #1 njcycleguy, Nov 25, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    Hey folks,

Cleaning out my closet on this Black Friday and decided to sell something I don't wear that often. I really loved this piece when I first got it and wore it a few times to various Ferrari events. Always a head turner. I haven't pulled the watch box out of the closet since I purchased this several years ago - frankly I don't know what's cooler, the watch or the box and presentation! Details below:

Hublot Unico "Ferrari", Limited Edition. Skeleton Dial. Titanium with a Satin Finish and Carbon Fiber details. Comes with two straps, one Alcantara/Leather, and one Leather. (I only wore the Alcantara one). Super simple to change the straps, takes about 30 seconds. Water resistant to 330 Feet. Official Model # is 401.NX.0123.VR.

The watch is in excellent like new condition. I purchased the watch brand new from an official Hublot dealer here in NJ (copy of original receipt will be included with the sale). The watch has everything it came with new - and as you can see from the presentation, that's a lot. Certificate of authenticity, warranty card, the USB drive authenticator, and the full watch winder made of leather and carbon fiber! This sucker is heavy, like probably 5-10lbs heavy. Incredible piece of art.

A quick search online seems the market is about $15k - so asking is $14,750. You pay for shipping. US Buyers only please. PM me if you're interested!

Thanks!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

View attachment 3442967

Attached Files:

Gh21631 and jimpo1 like this.
  2. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    The COA indicates it is #127, But the picture indicates it is #562 ?

3. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    Looks like a generic picture. Most likely OP didn't want to show his serial # but forgot it's on the coa.

4. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    I was thinking that, but most stock photo's wouldn't show a serial number either

5. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Correct on the caseback photo I couldn't get a good shot with the lighting. It's #127.

6. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

CSI Ohio?

7. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    Lmao

Oengus likes this.
  8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Just wanted to duck in and say "known long time member" and "we've done business"....damn, that's quite the piece!!!
    GLWS!!

9. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Thanks for all the interest. Watch is sold!

Gh21631 likes this.
  10. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    Great piece! Let me know if it falls through.

11. Lipf430

Lipf430 Rookie

Mar 10, 2019
    Full Name:
    Philip pilla
    Purchased this watch from the seller … had to go traveling and just returned to actually try it on … for me it to big for my wrist …beautiful piece and perfectly presented as stated earlier in the post .. so putting it back out there to the Fchat community…
    The watch is perfect as the previously seller posted … took the watch out of the box and tried on … put back in the box and have now posted back up…
    Please message if you are interested…
    Thank you … same price as the previous seller …all elements posted above still with the watch…