For Sale - Ferrari Jack And Tool Kits, Manuals and wheels | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. reliable1002002

Apr 27, 2015
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Karl
    Hello All, first time posting here. Storage clean out !! After more than 10 years of looking at these tool kits, wheels and manuals collected over the years, it is well beyond past time to let go of them, tool kits for 1500 each and jack kits for 900 each, 360 wheel set for 1200, 308 Spare with original tire, 500, two front TR wheels 500 each, and 400i, Mondial with very nice possibly never used metric tire 400, plus shipping. Other things: Complete 456 manual Set, one New and one used factory leather pouch, I am located orange County Let me know if you need pictures. I do hope I haven't misplaced this AD under the wrong area .. ,
    Happy, healthy, and peaceful Holidays to one and all,
    Karl.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

375+ likes this.
  2. reliable1002002

Apr 27, 2015
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Karl
    Hello, we have been getting inquiries and it seems we have not been able to figure out the technical aspect of replying to the inquires so we thought to enter our phone number here in case, 949-302-1773, Karl,