For Sale - Ferrari Literature, Magazines, Sales Brochures, prices and other official stuff | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari Literature, Magazines, Sales Brochures, prices and other official stuff

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StartedFromTheBottom, Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StartedFromTheBottom

StartedFromTheBottom Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    #1 StartedFromTheBottom, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Hello everybody,

also got to clean up my available literature a bit. I didn't think it's worth renaming them all but i will do from time to time as well as posting pictures here of my "personal" highlights.
    Meanwhile please just check out the pics in here and see if there s something that interests you:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ru9hvejq83nm48/AAC3yk54hSgY37idKFhWO9WQa?dl=0
    Excuse me for not renaming that all already like mentioned above... so there might be some chaos.
    As well as listing individual prices for all of them is annoying... just message me and we ll figure something out based on condition.
    For some of them it feels hard to let them go (e.g. awesome Colors from 50s-60s book) and some of them just need to go... this will be reflected in price ;)

It includes a lot of different stuff... some might be abundant some might be very rare.

Generally all of them are in good to excellent up to brand new state.

Enjoy
    Regards

2. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
  3. StartedFromTheBottom

BANNED

May 9, 2016
    Europe
    Get the colori anni 50’-60’... it s amazing. If you ever need to do a restauration you have an exact colour sample! :)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

taz355 likes this.