Ferrari of La Jolla vs Ferrari of Beverly hills | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari of La Jolla vs Ferrari of Beverly hills

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by The_Transporter_E38, Feb 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ron

Ron Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2002
    LA
    Like I said, welcome to the board. I hope you become a valuable member.

It is easy to make comments when you hide behind user names and don't post any information about yourself. Notice that most of the other members either use their name or include it in their profile so that it apears in their posts. I ensourage you to add some info about yourself, your name (first name at least) interests, your general area, your cars, etc. That is the polite and respectful thing to do when joining a community.

2. atool2002

atool2002 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Ron,

Give me a quick education on how to edit my profile. I have tried several times by going to "user options". I'm happy to share more info about me...I'm just a little shy.

3. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    The easiest way I know is at the top of the page, in the blue bar where it says "user options" click on it. Then under the miscellaneous section click on "private messages" or "subscribed threads" and that will bring you to the User Controll Panel. Then on that side bar, click on "edit profile". Then you can also add avatars and profile pics by clicking on those tabs.

Hope this helps!
    -David

4. atool2002

atool2002 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Adam
    David,

You were of great help.....thank you.

5. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    I am gald to help anytime, I am glad I am able to contribute to the board.

I see in your profile now that you have a 360 and a 550, they are both great cars, congrats :)

-David

6. Ron

Ron Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2002
    LA
    Adam, once again welcome to the board.

I hope you join us on some of our drives. Keep an eye out here for news. You might also want to email Byron or Jean-Louis to give them your contact info for the drive information.

I did not reply before because David had already done so.

Ron

7. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    I had a dealer actually register my trade in to them even though we never made the deal. I fould out 6 months later.......

8. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    La Jolla is a great dealership to work with! I've purchased a few cars from them and have a 360 Spider on order with them now. I call them, they know the exact status of my car every time I ask. They have great follow -up. Give them a shot.