Ferrari of Rancho Mirage | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Rancho Mirage

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by chinaleeexports, May 25, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chinaleeexports

chinaleeexports Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    SL
    I just came from my desert home and noticed a sign on HWY 111 for Ferrari of Rancho Mirage same side of the street and close to Desert European Bentley/Rolls.
    Anyone know whose Factory dealership this is?

2. Red 27

Red 27 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 2, 2008
    San Diego, Ca
    Full Name:
    Dave
  3. chinaleeexports

chinaleeexports Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    SL
    Thanks, interesting, during the summer months not to active per se in the area. I love the summer due to you can walk in most restaurants without reservations; however, I don't drive my Fcar due to it can reach 115+ and have high sandy winds.

4. jippiejake

jippiejake Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 6, 2012
    Venice Beach
    Full Name:
    Mike Kerns
    Love that too.
    We have a place in the Indian Canyons area of Palm Springs.
    Indigo owns the Lambo, Aston Martin, Maserati dealers plus a bunch others there too.
    During the winter the are a bunch of Italian Car Owners that meet every weekend in the mornings around 9am at Cuistot's Restaurant in Palm Desert.
    Lots of great Italian cars show up there. You should come..

5. chinaleeexports

chinaleeexports Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    SL
    Thanks, definitely sounds like fun, my place is in the Rancho Las Palmas CC...once we get over the super heat Ill bring the Italia out.

6. LOTUS1

LOTUS1 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    Rancho Mirage
    Hi folks, my name is Abe and I'm the new sales manager for Ferrari of Rancho Mirage. Just a little quick update on our new Ferrari store (this is our 4th Ferrari dealer btw) in Rancho Mirage. We should be up and running on the sales side by Monday 09/01 with cars being dropped off today. Our service department headed by our Master tech Gary Tsai, should be up and running a week or two after.

This has been a long process and for now we're just happy to be open. Eventually we will have a brand new facility for sales, service, parts and pre-own. Feel free to stop by anytime between 9-6 Monday through Friday.

Thanks,
    Abe R.

SAFE4NOW, PKIM, Rbwiii and 1 other person like this.
  7. White rock

White rock Karting

Oct 23, 2013
    White Rock BC
    Is the service department operational yet

8. LOTUS1

LOTUS1 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    Rancho Mirage
    Should be up and running in 2 weeks.

9. chevronb36

chevronb36 Rookie

Oct 13, 2014
    Our winter home is in Rancho Mirage in the Tamarisk area. Saw the sign, stopped in early this month and met Mr.Tsai the service manager. Will be shipping my 458 Italia out in January and look forward to meeting up with everyone at Cuistot's.
    Larry

LOTUS1 likes this.
  10. PKIM

PKIM Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    Redlands
    Full Name:
    Paul
    #10 PKIM, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    Please let me know when the get together is going to start, I'm in Redlands and we have several exotics here, we wouldn't mind meeting up. Also maybe Abe can host us all at the ranch mirage dealership?

daveyator likes this.
  11. LOTUS1

LOTUS1 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    Rancho Mirage
    Definitely have the space for it. Let me know when to see if we can accommodate.

PKIM likes this.
  12. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    We home a third home there too. Please keep me in the loop of car gatherings. Thanks.

13. mpurcy

mpurcy Karting

Jan 29, 2013
    Oceanside Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Yea hit up cliff house out there....summer happy hour all day and night. 10.00 big pour of Girgich Chard. Wife loves it. And no I do not drive my black on black 550 in summer!

chinaleeexports likes this.
  14. mpurcy

mpurcy Karting

Jan 29, 2013
    Oceanside Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    We have a vacation place in Indian Ridge, if any get together soon let me know too!

chinaleeexports likes this.
  15. jippiejake

jippiejake Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 6, 2012
    Venice Beach
    Full Name:
    Mike Kerns
    There is a group of guys all with Italian cars that meet up 2 times a month in Palm Desert and this past weekend the head mechanic from Rancho Mirage Ferrari came by and what a super guy..
    He said they are fully open ready for any service..

16. Bmill

Bmill Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 13, 2011
    California/Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Brad
    I have a winter home also in Rancho Mirage and own a 458 and a Lusso v12. Here is what I know about the C&C event. But I have not been able to make it yet.

“Italian car owners are invited to meet with us every 1st & 3rd Saturday beginning December 1st from 9—1Our December 15th meetup had 24 Italian cars and 40 people attend, a new record!. Thanks to all of you, Ferrari of Rancho Mirage, and the Indigo Group we continue to build a great group of Italian car enthusiasts. Please join us for this first event of 2019, a perfect way to bring in the new year! If you https://www.meetup.com/Italian-Cars-Coffee-of-Coachella-Valley/. Any questions please email [email protected]. 0 AM through April 6, 2018. The meet ups are held at the Cuistot Restaurant entrance and parking lot located on the corner of El Paseo and Painters Path, 72595 El Paseo, Palm Desert, CA. All Italian cars and owners are welcome!”