Ferrari of Westlake Grand Opening | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Westlake Grand Opening

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by randkin, Dec 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Friday 12/9 they had their grand opening and ribbon cutting for their new showroom (no service still in Van Nuys). The showroom is right next to a freeway off ramp and there were some cars in the show room so I stopped by in the morning. They ask me if I was here for the Grand Opening later in the afternoon and evening. Evidently they sent email invitations for all customers of Ferrari of Los Angeles and Ferrari of Beverly Hills but I don't recall getting one but got an invite in person while there.

Anyway it was a great event and was wondering with all the photographers at the event, did anyone here have any pictures they could post?

2. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    #2 Rbwiii, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Ben - Good pic of the ribbon cutting ceremony but I was more hoping for more for car pics. The parking was pretty limited in the show room area but lots of attendees were displayed. The over flow of Fcars was in the adjacent lots and on the street. There were lots of great cars - Schumacher's 2004 F1 championship ride and a silver 265 GTB with chrome Boranni wires especially that caught my eye.

Nice show room location but I was hoping for the service to eventually be located there as well since it would be much easier & convenient for me but facility is just too small to ever accommodate any service facilities.

4. IcedAmericano

IcedAmericano Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2013
    SoCal.
    #4 IcedAmericano, Dec 12, 2016
  5. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
  6. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    I have some pics of the parking lot with some of the cars....I live in Bakersfield so the Van Nuys location is good for me..I can unload my trailer in the back..easy to get in and out..

7. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    #7 Rbwiii, Dec 12, 2016
    Outside pic
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    OK how did you know about the opening? Did you get a email? I was just in Van Nuys a month ago for 4 tires and alignment and they said they were going to send invitations but never got anything. Perhaps I am just too new customer to be on the list.

I don't hold much hope for any change in service facility from Van Nuys since the race cars are serviced there and likely the rent is relative cheep judging by the area so I think you have no worries. I live North of Camarillo and just hate to go to the Valley for anything and not sure how many Fcars are in Ventura but I assume there are many in Santa Barbara.

Post the parking lot pics if you can. There were a lot of great cars in the lot and they turned over a time or two. Thanks

9. KM1959

KM1959 Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2014
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Yes, it was an email with an RSVP. When you get their monthly Piazza GranTurismo Cars & Coffee invites you'll know you're on their list. You can also call them to ensure that they add you.

10. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I am not on the Piazza Grand Turismo Cars & Coffee list so that explains why I didn't get the email. I will give them a call. Thanks

11. FerrariLosAngeles

Aug 31, 2016
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Westlake
    Hello all,

Hope you're having wonderful holidays!

Christina, the Marketing Manager for Ferrari Westlake | Ferrari Los Angeles Service here. :) Just wanted to address a few points mentioned in this thread:

We actually have concierge service drop off/pick up at the Westlake showroom location, so if it's more convenient to drop off your car for service here, we will happily flatbed it over to the Van Nuys Service Center location and back, just let the Service Manager know when making your appointment.

As far as the invites for future events go, please contact me directly if you are a current Ferrari owner and/or either bought or service your car(s) with us. We would love to welcome you to our dealership's Ferrari family and get to know you better at our events! Even if you're not a current owner, please stop by and say hello at our new showroom or at our Piazza GranTurismo monthly exotics & fine vintages meet at the new Triunfo YMCA hill-top location. Held every second Sunday of the month form 9am to 11am, the next one is January 8th. You can find the most up to date information and photos from past meets at instagram.com/piazzagranturismo.

I will be posting an album with photos from the Opening Day soon to our Facebook page (@FerrariWestlake), so keep an eye out.

The video from the event can be seen here: https://youtu.be/lQCzckNPhck

Hope to meet more of you in person soon!

Forza Ferrari

12. shawnmkrt

shawnmkrt Karting

Sep 29, 2005
    BH def throws better events.. westlake had a lack of booz and food just a bunch of people standing around.

13. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Looks nice. I’ll be sure to stop in when I’m in LA. To us nom California people Ferrari BH is a little um snobby. Just sayin

14. randkin

randkin Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 2, 2015
    Somis, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    They are OK I have talked to a couple of the sales guys. You have to go up to them and start a conservation. Perhaps BH guys were told not to be too pushy? But once the conservation is started it is all fine.

15. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I gotta say there is no better place for FREE storage than Westlake Ferrari! Book your car in for a super high price and they put it on display and wipe it down, etc. What service!

XLNLIFE likes this.