Ferrari owners manuals | FerrariChat

Ferrari owners manuals

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dale, Mar 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Hi all,
    I have recently been having a bit of a tidy up and came across 13 different owners/instruction manuals for various Ferrari models and also a Testarossa Ke-Jetronic manual,the conditions vary and a couple are reproduced by Mar parts. Can anyone enlighten me as to the value and the best way to sell them(please not e-bay). Many thanks.

2. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    I think the best way would be to subscribe to F-chat ($15), and then in one post, list them in the Ferrari Parts for sale section. Number them (1-13) in the ad with a description and price with a picture. Or list them without a picture and see if people are interested. Check ebay prices to get an idea of an asking price value range. F-chat is probably the best place to sell them.

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    #3 greyboxer, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    If not Ebay then in the UK you could place an ad (i think for free) with the owners club https://www.ferrariownersclub.co.uk/classifieds/ - value depends on age condition etc etc as usual - at least you could start by looking on Ebay for similar for values - maybe fifty quid each for your era - wherever you list them be sure to include the print reference (eg Nr 426/86) in the description

4. bertrand328

bertrand328 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Bertrand
    Then, you can give us the list.

May one of us could be interested........